Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Come on stop the Curry hate!

Injury played a huge role, but he has to take that L at least for another full year. It's the way it is. You want to reach the top, you have those expectations. Hopefully he's healthy the upcoming postseason and plays with a chip on his shoulder.

brownman, Klay was trolling his dad who was in attendance with the Showtime Lakers statement.

Cucky had a terrible finals, he deserves all the blame and all the hate. No excuses whatsoever. Imagine the hate LeBron, Kobe, Durant would've gotten if they averaged 22 points on only 40% shooting, only scoring 17 points in a game 7.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Drew
    Cucky had a terrible finals, he deserves all the blame and all the hate. No excuses whatsoever. Imagine the hate LeBron, Kobe, Durant would've gotten if they averaged 22 points on only 40% shooting, only scoring 17 points in a game 7.
    While blowing a 3-1 lead and dropping Game 7 at home after a 73 win season. I get LeBron finally bringing s title to Cleveland is the greater story, but holy shit this was a TERRIBLE loss. I could not imagine the threads on here if LeBron or Kobe had lost in this fashion, especially after winning the first unanimous MVP in league history

Quote Originally Posted by Prime_Shaq
    Gotta ask ya'll, do ya'll hate Curry because of any specific reason? Or just because of warriorfan?
    Don't act like warriorfan wouldn't be enough of a reason to hate on Curry.

For me personally though it was his douchey celebrations.

Quote Originally Posted by Terahite
    Don't act like warriorfan wouldn't be enough of a reason to hate on Curry.

For me personally though it was his douchey celebrations.
    That's what I mean I used to love Curry till warriorfan started spewing all that retarded shit over here

Well Curry isnt hatred worthy now, hes not a top 5 player in current NBA and is declining rapidly.

Very good NBA starter

if lebron had AVERAGED a triple double and still lost the championship, the number of haters for him would had TRUMPED the number of lebron fans/stans that are out here right now. and there are already tons of fans/stans dancing around in many of the threads. but now imagine, if he had lost instead, holy shit, the number of haters and anti-lebron trolls would had dwarfed this group.

so curry's having it pretty easy, actually.

he's still a very skilled and respectable player, but he's just not some godly/invincible point guard that some people made him to be during the regular season.

Not1,Not2,Not3,Not4... ninephive's Avatar

The hate is just a reaction to the thousands of Curry shimmy gifs. Remember how he danced on the floor when he won that regular season game?

Let him at least win half the titles as Parker or match him in FMVPs before you start dancing on the court.

Very good NBA starter

also, we should use appropriate past and present terms.

*was* curry overrated before? i think we all know the answer.

but *is* he overrated right now? no.

espn was all over curry's nuts during 2015-16. but i think they will hop back on the lebron train for most of next season. these so-called "experts" on tv are the biggest bandwagoners. they just talk out of their asses to keep us watching.

but this series was so damn close that it came down to only the last one or two possessions. had a basket or two gone the other way, the warriors might had won and very very few people would had focused on curry's sub-par performance.

Quote Originally Posted by DCL
    also, we should use appropriate past and present terms.

*was* curry overrated before? i think we all know the answer.

but *is* he overrated right now? no.

espn was all over curry's nuts during 2015-16. but i think they will hop back on the lebron train for most of next season. these so-called "experts" on tv are the biggest bandwagoners. they just talk out of their asses to keep us watching.

but this series was so damn close that it came down to only the last one or two possessions. had a basket or two gone the other way, the warriors might had won and very very few people would had focused on curry's sub-par performance.
    I think Curry deserves to get another shot next postseason to see if he was overrated. He has gotten hurt on his elbow, shoulder, knee and ankle during the PS. Saying that, I can't say sht when people rag on him. Hope he proves everyone wrong next year 10 months from now though!

Dunking on everybody in the park

I just can't get over how so many people were all on the curry bandwagon and now they can't wait to tear the guy down....

I know he didn't play to MVP level in the finals but I genuinely feel that his injuries prevented him doing what he needed to do.....and the desire to still be the man hurt the warriors....taking bad shots.....

I am still a curry supporter....

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

curry was not 100%

Saw a basketball once Stephen Curry's Avatar

I was 100 percent. We just didn't get it done.

Made that high school varsity squad

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Curry
    I was 100 percent. We just didn't get it done.
    This response right after warriorfan's.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime_Shaq
    That's what I mean I used to love Curry till warriorfan started spewing all that retarded shit over here
    You let a guy on a message board influence you that much