Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: "He's the greatest of my generation. He perfected the game of basketball."....

Bolds specific area of text, claims to not understand that one area despite needing to understand it to comment on it.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Default Re: "He's the greatest of my generation. He perfected the game of basketball."....

2.4 inch is the worst poster on ish

go back to the bte talking about downloading 500 gigabites of star trek you fucking geek

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory
    False

kobe got to the line once every 2.6 shots

jordan got to the line once every 2.8 shots

and considering jordan attacked the rim twice as much. and kobe settled for long range jumpers way more often. thats a scary statistic

the only reason jordan took 1 more free throw a game than kobe is cause he took 4 more shots per game

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin

and considering jordan attacked the rim twice as much. and kobe settled for long range jumpers way more often. thats a scary statistic

the only reason jordan took 1 more free throw a game than kobe is cause he took 4 more shots per game
    You ignored my question meaning the answer to it is probably no. If that's the case, PPS is not the best way to measure efficiency. TS% is much better measure.

Kobe's cheekbones transcend time and space.....

added Canada usually gets things like 2 years late ....right?

Bulls | Bears | W. Sox ballinhun8's Avatar

Damn, chrome is getting slayed left and right.

I'm gonna rep him cuz I feel bad.

Quote Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld
    Perfected the game at being inefficient
    Kobe is as efficient or 1 percent short of Duncan, Hakeem, Oscar, Erving, Walton, Gervin

More efficient than Garnett, Wilt, Pippen, Isiah, Wilkins, Unseld.

and obv many others.
    So what do you mean?

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin

Kobe also made a career of pump faking and jumping in to defenders to get a foul.

As for the bold...you just explained to us why Jordan was better.

Banned

Gross, peasant rep.

Not my fault that people don't/can't understand the English language or incredibly simple gifs.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory
    Kobe also made a career of pump faking and jumping in to defenders to get a foul.

As for the bold...you just explained to us why Jordan was better.

i beg to differ

kobe spent a career on the perimeter and got just as much out of it as jordan ever did cheesing dunks and layups

and considering how many off balance highly contested long range shots kobe took. its amazing he was able to have the exact same output as jordan per shot attempt

kobe is playstation personified

My rep > your rep
    My life > your life

Banned

Banned