Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-16-2019, 08:17 AM   #31
SpaceJam
Our Lord & Savior

Default Re: How did Lebron James lose to a Career Loser in Dwight Howard with HCA while having a

Good lord 3ball, at least have a source before you come in all high and mighty

Absolutely pwned xD
SpaceJam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2019, 08:49 AM   #32
Gileraracer
The triggerer

Default Re: How did Lebron James lose to a Career Loser in Dwight Howard with HCA while having a

Not enough help, as always
Gileraracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2019, 08:53 AM   #33
bullettooth
I don't flop.

It's so sad how LeBron came into the league and claimed himself to be the king but turned out to be a career loser. What a legacy
bullettooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2019, 08:54 AM   #34
HylianNightmare
The Magic are a trash

Cause no bigs could stop dwight and orlando dwight is starting to get kinda underrated on here
HylianNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2019, 09:42 AM   #35
dankok8
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3ball
He said 2 different things

One is a historical account of facts (his re-telling of the 09' ECF)

The other is his subjective opinion (lebron/oscar vs MJ)

I'll go with facts over subjective opinion every day and twice on Sunday...

Don't think you understand what the word 'fact' means.
dankok8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2019, 06:04 AM   #36
aj1987
MH!

Quote:
He 100% said it

It popped up on my feed one morning as a clip from that morning.. so it's simply buried

You are beyond retarded. A dude who has NEVER watched a minute of basketball. Let alone touch a basketball IRL.

Also, here's what Stan said about LeBron in that series:

“If you look into the rest of my coaching career, I clearly didn’t have any formula to beat LeBron,” Van Gundy said. “Our theory defensively, we wanted him to be more of a scorer and less of a guy to help those guys play well. Those other guys needed LeBron to play well. He put up absolutely huge numbers, but we had more overall talent.”

Stan literally NEVER said that LeBron's play was the reason why the Cavs lost, however, he DID say that the reason why the Magic won was because they had the better team.

No wonder you haven't posted the quote. Fucking idiot.
aj1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2019, 06:16 AM   #37
SpaceJam
Our Lord & Savior

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj1987

You are beyond retarded. A dude who has NEVER watched a minute of basketball. Let alone touch a basketball IRL.

“If you look into the rest of my coaching career, I clearly didn’t have any formula to beat LeBron,” Van Gundy said. “Our theory defensively, we wanted him to be more of a scorer and less of a guy to help those guys play well. Those other guys needed LeBron to play well. He put up absolutely huge numbers, but we had more overall talent.”

Stan literally NEVER said that LeBron's play was the reason why the Cavs lost, however, he DID say that the reason why the Magic won was because they had the better team.

Delicious.
SpaceJam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2019, 11:58 PM   #38
3ball
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceJam
Delicious.
Stan 100% said it but it's from a random show from like Jun 22nd or some shit (im guessing) and impossible to find now

It popped up on my feed that morning of the show, but it's apparently buried forever now

What he said was common knowledge anyway - everyone knows lebron dribbles too much and his teams would be better if he got the same stats with less ball-time and more ball-movement
3ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 12:10 AM   #39
PickernRoller
Leash Expert!

Stan did say so. 3-ball is right and I'm not surprised to see him having these clowns on a leash.

Bran groupies can try to hound 3-ball by piggy backing each other but all of them are low feeders that even when combined can't scare a mouse.
PickernRoller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 12:21 AM   #40
StrongLurk
Buzz City

Quote:
Stan 100% said it but it's from a random show from like Jun 22nd or some shit (im guessing) and impossible to find now

It popped up on my feed that morning of the show, but it's apparently buried forever now

What he said was common knowledge anyway - everyone knows lebron dribbles too much and his teams would be better if he got the same stats with less ball-time and more ball-movement

Absolute meltdown.
StrongLurk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 12:23 AM   #41
Leviathon1121
High School Varsity 6th Man

The amount of memes and threads these LeBron stans would make if Jordan ever lost as the overwhelming favorite while having home court advantage...so many double standards.
Leviathon1121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 12:48 AM   #42
SouBeachTalents
We aint, go-in nowhere

3ball, just admit you lied bruh. It's 2019, the fact you can't find a single shred of evidence that Van Gundy said this, not even a youtube clip or an article, leads me to believe you made it up

Plus we both know had it been said, there would've with 100% certainty been a thread made about it here; and being completely honest, a very good chance it would've been made by you

So, until then

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61Kp1O9oFzI
SouBeachTalents is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 01:00 AM   #43
RealSkipBayless
Averaging 1.4 ppg

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj1987

RealSkipBayless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2019, 08:35 AM   #44
aj1987
MH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
3ball, just admit you lied bruh. It's 2019, the fact you can't find a single shred of evidence that Van Gundy said this, not even a youtube clip or an article, leads me to believe you made it up

Plus we both know had it been said, there would've with 100% certainty been a thread made about it here; and being completely honest, a very good chance it would've been made by you

So, until then

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61Kp1O9oFzI

Not surprising to see the resident retard Pickernidiot agreeing with 3ball.
aj1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2019, 09:39 AM   #45
Mr Feeny
ISH vigilant

Tbf I remember Stan Van Gundy saying the same thing. I believe it was on Greenberg and golic's radio show, when that was still going on. I don't remember him explicitly saying it in the words 3ball used but he alluded to it. So he isn't making it up.

What I find interesting is how people literally say 1 thing in an interview and then completely contradict themselves years later in another. It happens all the time with coaches and players. Anyone involved in sports.
Mr Feeny is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: