Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-14-2007, 07:11 PM   #16
Liberalo
Banned

Liberalo has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Elias " Larry' Ayuso - Great Puerto Rican Baller

He played in Croatia last year. I think people were 50-50 on him.
While he was scoring at will, his team was losing BADLY.
Liberalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 07:13 PM   #17
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy2k8
I don't care if you hate me. Its the internet and you won't even find me in real life. and spamming? Wow 32 post per day is what I call spam. All I said was to not copy and paste, you could have just said "Ok I won't copy and paste".

Like I really care about one of the worst posters on this site.

Just behave, Mr. Jimmy2k8 :)

Start posting about Elias Ayuso game I do not have problem if you will just stay on topic.

Last edited by Lebron23 : 08-14-2007 at 07:17 PM.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 07:19 PM   #18
Jimmy2k8
NBA rookie of the year

Jimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
Just behave

I behave fine.

And look at the second post. It was a suggestion and you get mad. I didn't want this to turn into a flame war, but this is your own fault.

Its the truth. You copy and paste too much and we don't need all this fuxing info. We only need the important details. AND WRITE IN YOUR OWN WORDS.

Do you understand that?

Whatever. I don't even know the player and to me, he looks like a scrub in the nba.
Jimmy2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 07:26 PM   #19
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy2k8
I behave fine.

And look at the second post. It was a suggestion and you get mad. I didn't want this to turn into a flame war, but this is your own fault.

Its the truth. You copy and paste too much and we don't need all this fuxing info. We only need the important details. AND WRITE IN YOUR OWN WORDS.

Do you understand that?

Whatever. I don't even know the player and to me, he looks like a scrub in the nba.

I do not think that he will be a scrub in the NBA if Arroyo can make it in the League, a guy who is a better athlete and a better shooter like Ayuso can be a dependable role player in some NBA teams that are contending for the title. He is still quick for his age and 30 yrs.old is not that old because he will be playing limited quality minutes in the NBA.

Last edited by Lebron23 : 08-14-2007 at 07:29 PM.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 07:27 PM   #20
Optimus Prime
Swaggy

Optimus Prime has an OK reputation so far

And now, introducing your NBA All Stars:

Elias " Larry' Ayuso!

Just

Optimus Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 08:29 PM   #21
Jomo23
I hit open layups

Jomo23 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus Prime
And now, introducing your NBA All Stars:

Elias " Larry' Ayuso!

Just

and you
Jomo23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 08:33 PM   #22
SCClipperLegend
Can barely lace up my sneakers

SCClipperLegend has an OK reputation so far

Ayuso is a beast but when I think of team Puerto Rico the first guy that comes to mind is his teammate Daniel Santiago with the skiing goggles!
SCClipperLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: