Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-16-2007, 06:32 PM   #1
ILLEFEX
Serious playground baller

ILLEFEX has an OK reputation so far
Default Fantasy Football: Running Back.....

i am looking to add another running as my back up.....i already have westbrook and mcallister as my starters and have carnell williams as my backup.....i am not so sure how williams would do this year, so im looking for another one just in case.......

here are the ones available........let me know who you think would be the best pickup and if you have a reason why, please explain........

1. ladell betts - redskins
2. warrick dunn - falcons
3. julius jones - cowboys
4. tatum bell - lions
5. jerious norwood - falcons

( not sure whoz gonna get more carries between dunn and norwood )
ILLEFEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 06:44 PM   #2
-primetime-

Default Re: Fantasy Football: Running Back.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLEFEX
i am looking to add another running as my back up.....i already have westbrook and mcallister as my starters and have carnell williams as my backup.....i am not so sure how williams would do this year, so im looking for another one just in case.......

here are the ones available........let me know who you think would be the best pickup and if you have a reason why, please explain........

4. tatum bell - lions

that is who I would go with...

now that Vick is out thier running game should increase
Old 08-16-2007, 06:48 PM   #3
hippos
Banned

hippos has decent reputation

Quote:

4. tatum bell - lions

1. Dunn
2. Bell
3. Jones
4. Betts
5. Norwood
hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 07:04 PM   #4
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

1. Bell
2. Norwood
3. Jones
4. Betts
5. Dunn

Dunn is hurt right now so Norwood is going to start the season. Might not look back.
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 07:11 PM   #5
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboy11
1. Bell
2. Norwood
3. Jones
4. Betts
5. Dunn

Dunn is hurt right now so Norwood is going to start the season. Might not look back.
did not know that...
Old 08-16-2007, 07:12 PM   #6
ILLEFEX

ILLEFEX has an OK reputation so far

i was leaning towards norwood too, but i wasn't so sure whats warrick dunn's status in atlanta.........it was sort of hard for me to decide since most of those guys i mentioned kinda split carries with someone else........i had dunn and jones last year on my fantasy team, they get all the yards, but when it came down to goal-line situations, norwood and barber was getting all the carries.......i was thinking od tatum bell too since kevin jones still injured and not sure when he's coming back.......
ILLEFEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 07:14 PM   #7
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by -primetime-
did not know that...
He had back surgery right before camp started. He was projected to be out 3-4 weeks, but he'll have to play catch up. It's an iffy situation.

I'd definitely take Norwood late.
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 01:42 AM   #8
ndPac

ndPac is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboy11
He had back surgery right before camp started. He was projected to be out 3-4 weeks, but he'll have to play catch up. It's an iffy situation.

I'd definitely take Norwood late.

Yea Dunn is out. . Ide go with Julius Jones, im surpirsed hes not drafted in your league. . some1 told me he just got injured too tho but im not sure of it. . But w/parcells going i think hes going to take most of the carries this year.
ndPac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 02:23 AM   #9
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

4. tatum bell - lions

1. Norwood
2. betts
3. bell
4. jj
5. dunn

norwood big year this year with dunn out... betts stuck behind portis... jj no tds and less carries this year? bell with jones out is ok...

stay away from Dunn!!!
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: