Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-14-2007, 01:45 PM   #76
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Which fans are the hardest to argue with?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannonball
look at this laker fan I don't even need to read what he said but I know its dumb

hehe

LOL I rest my case....
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 01:48 PM   #77
laker4life
I hit open 5-footers

laker4life has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannonball
look at this laker fan I don't even need to read what he said but I know its dumb

hehe
Well, that's the first example that gts is right.
And, you know, every team has stubborn fans which you can't debate with...
laker4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 01:49 PM   #78
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by laker4life

my god sarcasm.
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 01:51 PM   #79
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

NO hehe
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 01:51 PM   #80
laker4life
I hit open 5-footers

laker4life has an OK reputation so far

ow... I'm kinda slow with these things (and it's hard to tell when it's only written, especially for me )
just ignore the first part then :)
laker4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 01:54 PM   #81
NYKnicks914
Decent playground baller

NYKnicks914 has decent reputation

I find Laker fans to be the hardest to argue with.

In the bigger picture, the sports fans that are hardest to argue with are the ones who don't have any of their own opinions, but who just regurgitate the opinions of the "experts" (see: 90% of the Renaldo Balkman bashers on draft night). I have one guy in mind specifically. Whenever I talk to my friend's father, no matter what I say, he replies with, "Well I think the general consensus is..." or "Well what most people are saying is..." and if I disagree with "the general consensus" or "most people," then it is just as good as me being plain wrong.

That being said, I find that a lot of Laker fans don't really know much about basketball or the NBA. In addition, many of them refuse to see different points of views. Something about the Lakers attracts these kinds of people I guess...
NYKnicks914 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 01:54 PM   #82
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
ow... I'm kinda slow with these things (and it's hard to tell when it's only written, especially for me )
just ignore the first part then :)

My bad I didnt relize you were from Belgium. You are off the hook then
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 02:15 PM   #83
TDotKnight
Can barely lace up my sneakers

TDotKnight has an OK reputation so far

I think the reason why people are sayin the Raps and Lakers fans are the hardest to argue with is that they have the most fans on this board. Just look at the amount of posts on their respective team forums. The more people you get on the boards the more diluted the opinions will be and I am a Raptor fan and I have to say we have our share of bad posters who don't use knowledge and common sense in their posts but we do have our share of good posters. I also think some of the raptor fans get some s*** for liking our team, whenever we say our team is good we get shot down and I think the immature posters start going crazy. We are not number 4 in the East by a fluke, we earned it but thats another story right there. I can't speak for the Laker fans so I have to say because of the shear amount of posters the Raps and Lakers fans are the hardest to argue with. Gonna be a good play-offs this year!

Peace
TDotKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: