Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast
    Local High School Star

Default Jordan Crawford's dunk being better than I thought appreciation thread

I was expecting to be let down. LOL @ clowns(mostly Cavs fans) saying they heard Lebron backed down. Dude got LeEthered.
    Last edited by CantStop; 07-22-2009 at 06:53 PM. Reason: because I'm the f*cking GOAT

Nuggets/Avs/Broncos. NuggetsFan's Avatar

Default Re: Joe Crawford's dunk being better than I thought appreciation thread

I actually thought it was going to be worse

National High School Star KoolKat's Avatar

Yay, CantStop is back

Quote Originally Posted by CantStop
    I was expecting to be let down. LOL @ clowns(mostly Cavs fans) saying they heard Lebron backed down. Dude got LeEthered.
    @you and your constant subtle agenda

Local High School Star

Dude in the thread copping pleas. Saying he didn't get dunked on. That's the definition of poster. LeLost won't live that down.

When did Joe Crawford dunk on Lebron?

BlackMamba24
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

lebron got leclowned. flatout. posterized.

Local High School Star

Default Re: Jordan Crawford's dunk being better than I thought appreciation thread

Quote Originally Posted by BlackMamba24
    lebron got leclowned. flatout. posterized.
    Exactly. Jordan Crawford nicely dunked on LeYammedOn. Almost put his arm throught he rim.

7-time NBA All-Star OneMoreSucka's Avatar

Default Re: Jordan Crawford's dunk being better than I thought appreciation thread

How could anyone think this was better than expected? It was a weak dunk that got overhyped. The crowd wasn't even that into it.

BlackMamba24
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by OneMoreSucka
    How could anyone think this was better than expected? It was a weak dunk that got overhyped. The crowd wasn't even that into it.
    at lefraud's stans hurrying in to defend their hero's face.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackMamba24
    at lefraud's stans hurrying in to defend their hero's face.
    It's pretty obvious I'm a Nuggets fan.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by OneMoreSucka
    LOL @ you thinking it was LeOverhyped. Lebron got yammed on. End of story. It's a great dunk and Jordan Crawford deserves a lot of praise.

Quote Originally Posted by CantStop
    LOL @ you thinking it was LeOverhyped. Lebron got yammed on. End of story. It's a great dunk and Jordan Crawford deserves a lot of praise.

He wasn't even dunked on. Crawford was already by him, Lebron tried to block it after Crawford was past him.

What a non event.

This is NOT BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!

Local High School Star

LOL @ this bytch being the first one to mention Kobe. Get his balls out of your mouth. He needs to piss.

Back to the topic: I meant Jordan Crawford, not Joe. I'm used to saying Joe because he was drafted by the Lakers. Joe Crawford must have taught Jordan Crawford how to LeEmbarass LeQueen.