Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Local High School Star cavsfanatic's Avatar

Default Re: What Do You Expect From A Healthy Wade This Year

Is he healthy though? If he's healthy then I expect him to be back to 2010-2011 form.

No matter how healthy Wade is, his Legacy was already been destroyed.. LeBrick James destroyed it.. Theres no way Wade will back in his former self with a stat padder choker in his side.. Wade has a chance to be the 3rd sg of all time and a top 20 player of all time but with LeBrick, not a chance..

25-5-6 best guard in the league

You've added a Ray Allen to your team, and Lewis.

With Lebron, Bosh, and the rest, Wade is not putting up 26-27ppg on that team folks.

I think 22/5/4 is a real expectation.

Good High School Starter

Some very generous predictions so far. I like the above on 49%

College star

Anyone that thinks Wade is putting up 25-28 PPG on this current Heat team is disillusioned and ripe in homerism.

Reasonable expectations? 23/5/4 on 50% shooting. I expect similar production to last year, just less disparity between highs and lows and more consistently. However, he'll probably miss 10-15 games, as usual.

Someone said best guard in the league next year? Yea, right. Chris Paul and Westbrook will easily have better years as guards, and I expect Kobe to put up something resembling 24/5/5 on 47% shooting, so the race for "Best SG in the league" will be an on-going debate throughout the season.

Gooner | Heat Nation EnoughSaid's Avatar

Well if he comes in fully healthy, with an improved jumpshot, I say WATCH OUT. Dude is still a top 5 player, and when he's not sidelined with injury, he's easily a 25/5/5 on 50% guy. I wonder if maybe LeBron takes on the facilitator role and let's Wade be the go-to scorer.

Wade: 26-27/5/4 on 50%

LeBron: 24/8/8 on 55%?

Quote Originally Posted by BlackVVaves
    Someone said best guard in the league next year? Yea, right. Chris Paul and Westbrook will easily have better years as guards, and I expect Kobe to put up something resembling 24/5/5 on 47% shooting, so the race for "Best SG in the league" will be an on-going debate throughout the season.
    I'd say Rondo will have a better year too.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote Originally Posted by BlackVVaves
    Anyone that thinks Wade is putting up 25-28 PPG on this current Heat team is disillusioned and ripe in homerism.

Reasonable expectations? 23/5/4 on 50% shooting. I expect similar production to last year, just less disparity between highs and lows and more consistently. However, he'll probably miss 10-15 games, as usual.

So you are saying that Wade will not be able to put up basically his "CAREER AVERAGES", but Kobe will be able to do something he has not EVER done before in his 16 year career huh, 47% is laughable, FOH, nygga could not do that in his prime with one of the best teams in NBA history around him, the fukk you expect him to do that shyt now.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by detroitdogg
    So you are saying that Wade will not be able to put up basically his "CAREER AVERAGES", but Kobe will be able to do something he has not EVER done before in his 16 year career huh, 47% is laughable, FOH, nygga could not do that in his prime with one of the best teams in NBA history around him, the fukk you expect him to do that shyt now.
    Not to derail the thread, but Kobe has shot 47% from the field before. And with Nash, Kobe will get many more open looks than ever before. And the numbers show that Kobe is very efficient on open, spot up shots. I don't think you guys realize just how much attention defenses give to Kobe. It will do him a world of wonder to have a PG that can actually play like a true PG, barring any wrist injury or something of the sort like he had last season.

And he predicted Kobe wouldn't do his career averages either. Kobe hasn't averaged less than 25ppg sine 2004 and that was because of Malone and Payton as well as him missing more games.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
    Not to derail the thread, but Kobe has shot 47% from the field before. And with Nash, Kobe will get many more open looks than ever before. And the numbers show that Kobe is very efficient on open, spot up shots. I don't think you guys realize just how much attention defenses give to Kobe. It will do him a world of wonder to have a PG that can actually play like a true PG, barring any wrist injury or something of the sort like he had last season.

And he predicted Kobe wouldn't do his career averages either. Kobe hasn't averaged less than 25ppg sine 2004 and that was because of Malone and Payton as well as him missing more games.
    No he has not, he had a 46.7 and a 46.9, he never eclipsed 47% period bruh.

Very good NBA starter wally_world's Avatar

21/5/4. 3rd team all NBA

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by detroitdogg
    No he has not, he had a 46.7 and a 46.9, he never eclipsed 47% period bruh.
    Ok a .3 and .1 difference My point still stands. Kobe almost never gets clean, open looks. Barring any injury to either him or Nash, he'll be more efficient. He's not even been inefficient in his career anyway so if he just shot his usual ~45-46% I'm cool with that.

Gooner | Heat Nation EnoughSaid's Avatar

What realllly annoys me is how people think a 2 point decrease in scoring = Wade's done.

Quote Originally Posted by EnoughSaid
    Well if he comes in fully healthy, with an improved jumpshot, I say WATCH OUT. Dude is still a top 5 player, and when he's not sidelined with injury, he's easily a 25/5/5 on 50% guy. I wonder if maybe LeBron takes on the facilitator role and let's Wade be the go-to scorer.

Wade: 26-27/5/4 on 50%

LeBron: 24/8/8 on 55%?
    The Delusional Wade stan at it again. Why on earth should LeBron defer to a lesser player and worse scorer? Wade is the sidekick, if you don't like it, then tough.