Default Derrick Rose Twitter

im not really a Bulls fan but i thought it would be necessary to post this here...

Close friend of mine told me that Derrick Rose had a twitter account
    http://twitter.com/D_Rose1

not 100% sure its him, kinda seems like it is the real him. But just thought I would share this with you guys since ive seen people around here ask if he has a twitter page

Default Re: Derrick Rose Twitter

Interestingly enough yesterday on the Bulls twitter they said he didnt have a twitter.com and the only one who did was Deng. I'm not saying your full of it, hell maybe they didnt know!

Dunking on everybody in the park TheTruth11's Avatar

Wow.... props to DRose for being a old school warrior. If that is DRose, dude forgot he had a twitter account. In todays day and age, I am impressed by that. The kid is focused like a laser beam on getting better as a basketball player and could care less about being an attention starved/Lebitch/Ocho cinco/attention craving media whore.

Quote Originally Posted by Rose
    Interestingly enough yesterday on the Bulls twitter they said he didnt have a twitter.com and the only one who did was Deng. I'm not saying your full of it, hell maybe they didnt know!
    nah i dont think its him. The picture he posted looks like it was made in paint or something

Dunking on everybody in the park TheTruth11's Avatar

Even more impressive.... he doesnt even have a twitter account

Quote Originally Posted by NBA4EVER
    nah i dont think its him. The picture he posted looks like it was made in paint or something
    Lol that's what I thought.

Saw a basketball once

Default buying foreclosures

foreclosure listing

free Foreclosur list!!! IF your looking for a home under the market value then the time to buy is now, and this is the site to help you get what you need without all the fees. Visit us today at
    Are you a buyer? Seller? Investor? looking for local foreclosed or reposed homes in your area. Visit us today at
    foreclosures

Virtual Bank - Free Foreclosure ListingsFind your next foreclosed home with our current listwww.virtualbank.com
    Home Loan Investment Bank - Bank Owned

http://www.classicalfencing.com/foru....php?id=187511
    http://www.uvm.edu/%7Elderosse/cours...rofile&u=30228