Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 111819202122 LastLast
    Bigg
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default Re: OT: It's Official...Reggie Bush Is A Bust!!!

reggie bush = the epitome of bust.

In his first three years, this mofo has 1440 yards and 12 TDs, AD was 100 yards and 3 TDs (basically one good game) of matching those totals last year. He has had a 3.6, 3.3, and 3.7 ypc in every year. I mean if you can't run as a RUNNINGBACK , then you are a muthafu-cking bust, plain and simple man.
    In the passing game, he's an average pass catcher if you're going to look at it without position labels (since Bushphiles wanna act like he's better than even Jerry Rice), he's had 7 TDs on 209 catches, which is a fu-cking TD every 70 catches. That's absolutely mediocre for pass catcher. So the one thing he's supposed to be a game breaker at, he can't even do that well. He has a 10 yard per return average, which is good, but he still is not in the gamebreaker category.

To sum it up, He's a terrible runner, an average pass catcher, and a solid returner. This is coming from someone who was supposed to Be Gale Sayers in the backfield, Marshall faulk catching passes in the flat, and DAnte Hall returning kicks. He's definitely a bust.

I wish I knew football like I know basketball. I have no idea what stats are impressive for a football player.

Bigg

Quote Originally Posted by RoseCity07
    I wish I knew football like I know basketball. I have no idea what stats are impressive for a football player.
    let me give you a hint , not Reggie Bush's

lol Bigg you joined this month and your first post (before u posted 4 other times elsewhere here) was directed at this thread? Interesting.

Bigg

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    lol Bigg you joined this month and your first post (before u posted 4 other times elsewhere here) was directed at this thread? Interesting.
    look here bushophile, let's focus on the thread

Karl Malone's bastard TMac&Luther's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    If you're trying to imply he's me......stop, because he's not. I wouldn't do that kinda thing and as you can see through this 21 page thread I have no problem arguing with you through this ID. I'm just burned out on the subject right now, I'll pick it up tomorrow.

Who Dat? Geaux Saints! Pistol Pete's Avatar

Reggie Bush is not a bust, the guy was leading the NFL in touchdowns before he went down to injury and was on an MVP like pace. He had 8 touchdowns in 7 games, seems pretty acceptable to me.

More so, Sean Payton doesn't run the ball, no running back can get into a rhythm only getting 5-7 carries per game, it just doesn't happen. He's been given 20 carries in a game twice in his career, while he struggled once against a strong Carolina defense (21 carries for 67 yards), he crushed the Giants in his rookie season:

20 carries, 126 yards and 1 touchdown

Quote Originally Posted by Pistol Pete
    Reggie Bush is not a bust, the guy was leading the NFL in touchdowns before he went down to injury and was on an MVP like pace. He had 8 touchdowns in 7 games, seems pretty acceptable to me.

More so, Sean Payton doesn't run the ball, no running back can get into a rhythm only getting 5-7 carries per game, it just doesn't happen. He's been given 20 carries in a game twice in his career, while he struggled once against a strong Carolina defense (21 carries for 67 yards), he crushed the Giants in his rookie season:

20 carries, 126 yards and 1 touchdown
    Ha ha ha......the guy was not on a MVP pace, he wasn't even the MVP on his own team during that time....Brees was. He put a couple of good games together (especially on STs) and nothing more. Plus Bush simply cannot stay healthy so none of this really matters. He's a injury waiting to happen.

As far as his 100 yard rushing game against NY, tell me.....how many 100 yard rushing games has Bush had in his entire career? I'll tell you....one f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]cking game where he went over 100 yards which was his rookie season two damn years ago....what a joke. Are you really going to pimp the one game where Bush did anything rushing, two years ago when the Giants weren't that good?

Ron Dayne (you know another back who was considered a BUST) put up 153 yards rushing and 2 TDs against the Colts during the year they won the SB. S[COLOR="Black"]hit[/COLOR] happens.
    Last edited by TMac&Luther; 12-07-2008 at 01:41 PM.

Reggie Bush scored a TD just now. Rolled out, ran a slant. TD.

But he was force fed it because of how much money he makes and where he was drafted. Gotta justify it somehow right? A bust still scoring TDs? Who knew!

Quote Originally Posted by TMac&Luther
    Ha ha ha......the guy was not on a MVP pace, he wasn't even the MVP on his own team during that time....Brees was. He put a couple of good games together (especially on STs) and nothing more. Plus Bush simply cannot stay healthy so none of this really matters. He's a injury waiting to happen.

As far as his 100 yard rushing game against NY, tell me.....how many 100 yard rushing games has Bush had in his entire career? I'll tell you....one f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]cking game where he went over 100 yards which was his rookie season two damn years ago....what a joke. Are you really going to pimp the one game where Bush did anything rushing, two years ago when the Giants weren't that good?

Ron Dayne (you know another back who was considered a BUST) put up 153 yards rushing and 2 TDs against the Colts during the year they won the SB. S[COLOR="Black"]hit[/COLOR] happens.
    Who consistantly goes over 100 yards when they average 6-7 carries a game? I merely showed that he's capable if given the carries, notice I also showed the game where he was less then stellar against the Panthers.

The Saints are a horrible run blocking team, none of our running backs have anything to run to. We're purely a pass blocking team because that's what we do, pass.

If you want to say he is a bust, you're just not correct. If you want to look at 100 yard games, you should probably include recieving yards as well, you know, since the guy had more receptions (200) in his first 34 games then any other reciever in NFL history. Quite the bust indeed...

Today, he just had a nice hole to run through, and surprise, 43 yard run, followed by a 5 yard touchdown catch, his 9th TD in 9 games, I never knew busts continually kept pace with 15+ touchdown seasons.
    Last edited by Pistol Pete; 12-07-2008 at 02:25 PM.

Who consistantly goes over 100 yards when they average 6-7 carries a game? I merely showed that he's capable if given the carries, notice I also showed the game where he was less then stellar against the Panthers.

The Saints are a horrible run blocking team, none of our running backs have anything to run to. We're purely a pass blocking team because that's what we do, pass.

If you want to say he is a bust, you're just not correct. If you want to look at 100 yard games, you should probably include recieving yards as well, you know, since the guy had more receptions (200) in his first 34 games then any other reciever in NFL history. Quite the bust indeed...

Today, he just had a nice hole to run through, and surprise, 43 yard run, followed by a 5 yard touchdown catch, his 9th TD in 9 games, I never knew busts continually kept pace with 15+ touchdown seasons.
    So hold on....the guy gets 65 1st half rushing yards off one big play and finishes with only 80 yards rushing and you had to pipe up about it. give me a break.

Hey guy, good thing y'all signed Drew Brees.....could you amagine Reggie Bush with Aaron Brooks, he'd be a complete failure insted of just a bust. Look at what Steve Slaton (a third round pick) has been able to do in his rookie season whith his starting QB knocked out.
    Last edited by TMac&Luther; 12-07-2008 at 07:21 PM.

Put yr guns up

Pierre Thomas is rushing with the same O-line and has been very successful. Just another lame excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by TMac&Luther
    So hold on....the guy gets 65 1st half rushing yards off one big play and finishes with only 80 yards rushing and you had to pipe up about it. give me a break.

Hey guy, good thing y'all signed Drew Brees.....could you amagine Reggie Bush with Aaron Brooks, he'd be a complete failure insted of just a bust. Look at what Steve Slaton (a third round pick) has been able to do in his rookie season whith his starting QB knocked out.
    He had 106 yards on 13 touches with a touchdown, you really feel the need to downplay that performance?

Steve Slaton has a much better offensive line then Reggie Bush, if you gave New Orleans Alex Gibbs and his zone block scheme, Reggie would be even more effective then he already is.

I don't see what you don't understand, he's one of the best playmakers in the entire NFL, he's not conventional, but it doesn't matter, because he is good at what he does.

Quote Originally Posted by SCY
    Pierre Thomas is rushing with the same O-line and has been very successful. Just another lame excuse.
    Pierre Thomas is a better runner then Reggie Bush, still doesn't change the fact that the offensive line is very weak when it comes to run blocking.

Bigg

Pierre Thomas is a better runner then Reggie Bush, still doesn't change the fact that the offensive line is very weak when it comes to run blocking.
    so you've admitted that Reggie Bush is a worse runner than a 3rd down back who was undrafted in 07. If that's not the signature of an MVP then I don't know what is