Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    NBA Superstar

Default Now every black criminal is going to act like they're wronged when being scrutinized

got to love how this is twisted by the left media and pro agenda black people like what police did was so wrong

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/vi...-cops.cnn.html

and i'd swear this mf'er is probably either a look out, or himself, about to rob this joint again. heres to the black agenda making everywhere more dangerous for everyone

National High School Star

Default Re: Now every black criminal is going to act like they're wronged when being scrutinized

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    got to love how this is twisted by the left media and pro agenda black people like what police did was so wrong

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/vi...-cops.cnn.html

and i'd swear this mf'er is probably either a look out, or himself, about to rob this joint again. heres to the black agenda making everywhere more dangerous for everyone
    Ha you're strange. You used to defend everything liberal... and now you're crying about the liberal agenda on here every week. Stay consistent.

NBA Superstar

Default Re: Now every black criminal is going to act like they're wronged when being scrutinized

Quote Originally Posted by longhornfan1234
    Ha you're strange. You used to defend everything liberal... and now you're crying about the liberal agenda on here every week. Stay consistent.

i'm still very left on the issues and Dem policies. Republicans have time and again taken the wrong stances on some of the most important decisions this country has made, most importantly TARP. they would've completely fukked us with our economy in a depression, and it makes me laff how they pretend now we'd have already been out of it no sweat and everything back to normal no sweat, while criticizing how long its taken the bailout decision to right our economy

But i have come to the realization that Obama and Holder are racist agenda'd, where there is no place for that at our highest offices of power and regret voting for him based on that alone. also that the left are disingenuous and consistently unrealistic sheep where everything has to be under the pretention of equal. as oppposed to the right tend to see some of these social issues a lot more realistically and honestly. sometimes its racism, but sometimes its just plain honesty and truth. TBH i despise almost every Republican politician other than Christie. i give Giulianni a lot of credit too but don't always agree with him.

they both suck, and even the ones in the middle suck even worse imo all for different reasons. i just can't tolerate a racist pro black agenda federal government that doesn't support order, business owners, and allows property to be burned down while law enforcement can only watch. Buying completely into the ridiculous double standards and unrealistic reality of the black agenda today....its so hypocritical and dishonest its not even funny

its ridiculous they are not being arrested, video is not being poured over to identify them and hold them accountable for criminal acts which happens frequently with stuff a lot less serious in nature, where its really like the current left government is allowing them to do it while we all watch. actually we're all LITERALLY watching these mf'ers burn, riot, and loot with ZERO consequence....
    Last edited by Godzuki; 12-04-2014 at 12:25 PM.

Local High School Star wakencdukest's Avatar

Straight propaganda. It was a legit 9-11 call. A dude walking back and forth looking into a business that had been robbed 5 or 6 times already is suspicious as hell. The cop was just doing his job and the brother reacted like a true asshole.

Police killings of blacks down 70% in last 50 years

* In 2012, 123 blacks were killed by police with a gun

* In 2012, 326 whites were killed by police with a gun

* In 2013, blacks committed 5,375 murders

* In 2013, whites committed 4,396 murders

* From 1980 through 2008, 93% of black murders were committed by other blacks.

* Whites are 63% of the population blacks are 13%

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by daily

Uhh, uhh wait, those are...uhh Republican talking points! Nonsense! Racist!

NBA rookie of the year

If those stats are true, here are my thoughts on them

fair point, sadly the media loves to be sensational, as it helps ratings

In 2012, 123 blacks were killed by police with a gun

In 2012, 326 whites were killed by police with a gun
    To be fair whites are 72.4% of the population and Non-hispanic whites are 63.7% of the population. All things being equal you would expect more white deaths from any cause.
    In 2013, blacks committed 5,375 murders

In 2013, whites committed 4,396 murders
    That stat surprises me, every stat i have seen on the topic shows that while blacks kill a disproportionately large amount of people (they are only 12.6% of the population), whites kill the most people in america on an absolute basis. As whites are the largest demographic group this is to be expected.

Blacks people tend to be poorer than whites. I truly believe socioeconomic factors player a far bigger role in the fact that black people are more inclined to crime than any other factor. eg. whites would be committing crimes at the same rate with the same socioeconomic conditions.

From 1980 through 2008, 93% of black murders were committed by other blacks.
    80% + of white murder victims were killed by whites

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan

i would love to see support of this statistic, and murder statistics of every ethnicity in this country based on which color....for that matter non lethal crimes against victims based on color.

there are FAR more variables and complexities your'e neglecting as well, like the glorifying of gangsta lifestyles, the subculture of many black youths today as seen regularly on World star hip hop(yes this is a reality), and how there are just as many white, azn, eetc. people like that.

everyone wants to pretend every race is the exact same who never want to own up to the differences in culture/influence between different colors of skin.

Local High School Star HitandRun Reggie's Avatar

It would be interesting to see how many non-Hispanic whites are killed by other non-Hispanic whites. Or what percentage of black murders are by non-Hispanic whites. I heard a documentary on MS13 the other day, and an expert on Hispanic gangs(a latino man), said that in the last 25 years MS13 and the Mexican Mafia have committed over 10 times as many racial targeted slayings of blacks than the KKK or Aryan Nation.

You are very stupid.

fair point, sadly the media loves to be sensational, as it helps ratings

To be fair whites are 72.4% of the population and Non-hispanic whites are 63.7% of the population. All things being equal you would expect more white deaths from any cause.

That stat surprises me, every stat i have seen on the topic shows that while blacks kill a disproportionately large amount of people (they are only 12.6% of the population), whites kill the most people in america on an absolute basis. As whites are the largest demographic group this is to be expected.

Blacks people tend to be poorer than whites. I truly believe socioeconomic factors player a far bigger role in the fact that black people are more inclined to crime than any other factor. eg. whites would be committing crimes at the same rate with the same socioeconomic conditions.

I must say that even though we may not see eye to eye, I do feel you have the best of intentions for our society as a whole and are fair.

I don't have the numbers. but just because blacks tend to be poorer then whites doesnt mean that that's the main reason blacks commit more murders. remember there are alot more whites then blacks. aren't there more white people on food stamps then black people? so that would indicate that the actual number of poor white people are at least equal if not more then blacks. so your theory that blacks commit more crimes and murders because of their socioeconomic conditions are invalid.

certainly socioeconomic conditions play a huge part, but i think culture and family conditions are just as important if not more so.

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rezznor
    I don't have the numbers. but just because blacks tend to be poorer then whites doesnt mean that that's the main reason blacks commit more murders. remember there are alot more whites then blacks. aren't there more white people on food stamps then black people? so that would indicate that the actual number of poor white people are at least equal if not more then blacks. so your theory that blacks commit more crimes and murders because of their socioeconomic conditions are invalid.

certainly socioeconomic conditions play a huge part, but i think culture and family conditions are just as important if not more so.
    yep

Fact: Most poor people in the United States are white.

[I]According to Census figures in 2013, 18.9 million whites are poor. That

NBA Superstar

Prepare to get called stupid and a bunch of other shit just for posting statistics.

God forbid you see statistics like these on TV with how blatantly liberal the media has become. They'd rather spend the one minute it'd take to show these rehashing the same shit over and over.

I'm someone who leans to the left more on average but the media has gotten way out of hand and it's slowing our progression as a society.

Issues like climate change, environmentalism, and exploring space are all now placed on the back burner while we as a nation whine over the deaths of two citizens who could have easily avoided their situation. One was way out of shape and being difficult to deal with and the other, by all accounts, was being way too big of a dumbass.

Not going to say racism isn't alive in America, because it is. But people need to understand that it's alive for all parties who live here. I mean current whites have to deal with white guilt and sometimes discrimination for past shit that they didn't even do. And instead of bitching and moaning about it and fighting each other, we need to come together, as Americans, and fight the issue.
    Last edited by russwest0; 12-04-2014 at 05:25 PM.

You guys are incredible. When we're discussing crime, we go by percentage as opposed to outright numbers. Why are we not applying the same rule here?

Theres roughly 200 million Caucasian Americans in the US. And theres roughly 40 million African-Americans.

Now im no mathematician, but based on the stats posted to show the economic situation of each race, it seems that roughly 10% of the white population would be considered poor as opposed to almost 30% for blacks.
    Last edited by 97 bulls; 12-08-2014 at 02:26 PM.