Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Very good NBA starter

Default Re: Clyde Drexler - 38 points & 12 rebounds vs Bulls (1992 season)

Quote Originally Posted by Da_Realist
    What damage? You mean the increased hate? That hurts you more than it hurts MJ. Nothing you say will make much of a difference outside of four or five people that want to argue with you 24/7. I doubt you'll ever reveal anything 20 years later that most people somehow missed watching at the time. MJ's the most scrutinized basketball player ever. Idolized yes, but scrutinized, too.

You're blowing off steam. That's pretty much it.
    pretty much

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by mehyaM24
    i have no agenda other than posting a clyde drexler highlight against the "best team" of that decade. his health was also brought up in another thread so i figured i would post a game of his when he was a 100% - it shouldn't surprise anyone that he was capable of having monstrous individual performances like in the OP.

i've also educated/corrected a number of posters in here who previously thought drexler's injury occured in 1993, when in fact, it was during the 1992 season (which affected his playoff and olympic play).
    you haven't educated anyone. There's no evidence that Drexler's injury had a notable effect on him in the 92 playoffs. It was the type of injury superstars are able to play through without a slip, which is why his production only got better in the playoffs before the finals.

What's your evidence? Because Drexler said so? Did you ever think maybe he was just making excuses? Do you know that Drexler is NOTORIOUS for making excuses?

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Da_Realist
    What damage? You mean the increased hate? That hurts you more than it hurts MJ. Nothing you say will make much of a difference outside of four or five people that want to argue with you 24/7. I doubt you'll ever reveal anything 20 years later that most people somehow missed watching at the time. MJ's the most scrutinized basketball player ever. Idolized yes, but scrutinized, too.

You're blowing off steam. That's pretty much it.
    These clowns would give up their life savings for Jordan not to be considered the consensus GOAT and for someone to surpass him. Incredibly pathetic.