Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Kobe is a better player than KAJ

I know it might sound wrong but if you analyze the context, Kobe is actually a better player than Kareem Abduljabbar.

1. Competition
    Kobe played during an era where the competition was extremely high, the early 2000s had prime shaq, duncan, and a whole bunch of super talented wing players. And in late 2009 was even more competitive with the emergence of prime lebron and celtic super team along with other quality western teams.

But kareem instead played his prime in the weak 70s, where the super old jerry west was the second best player in the team in the begining of the decade, and bob mcadoo was the second best player during rest of the era. How many how the top 10 players in history was from the 70s? Only Kaj because he played in the weakest era of the league. Despite playing in the 70s alongside a prime Oscar Robertson, he still only to win 1 ring, that's sad. If Kobe played in the 70s he would also win 4-5 MVPs along with more than 2-3 champions.

2. Teammates
    People knock on Kobe's rings because he played alongside Shaq. But what about Kareem? In the 70s he played with a prime oscar robertson, arguably the second best player in the league at that time. And still only managed to win 1 ring in the whole decade. And later he had to be carried to 5 more rings by the friggin top 4 ever Magic Johnson on one of the most stacked teams ever.

At least Kobe was the best player for 2 of his 5 rings playing in a tough era. KAJ was only the best player for 1 out of his 6 rings, and his 1 ring came during the weakest era of the game.

If Kobe had played in the 70s alongside oscar robertson aka 2nd best player of that era, Kobe would probably have 4-5 rings + 6-7 mvps and become best player of all time. And later be carried by Magic to another 5 rings which makes him godlike.

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Default Re: Kobe is a better player than KAJ

Kareem > Kobe

NBA lottery pick

Another Kobe stan revising history.

Kareem was better. Better FG% and more points. Also, he has 6 championships and a couple MVPs.

Local High School Star Combat Wombat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Foster5k
    Another Kobe stan revising history.

He's not a Kobe stan. He's a well-known Miami bandwagon troll fan who is yet to receive any form of pleasure from a woman.

Regarding the actual topic, I'm a Kobe fan but I'd take Kareem any day over him. The man is arguably the greatest center of all time and was simply unstoppable in his prime.
    Last edited by Combat Wombat; 02-22-2014 at 10:59 PM.

Decent playground baller

I like Kobe but I would take a prime Kareem over a prime Kobe. Kareem could rebound, defend, block shots and score. Thats why a relatively unknown big man like Ebiid is considered the top pick over 2 great wing players like Wiggins and Parker.

Quote Originally Posted by Derivative
    I know it might sound wrong but if you analyze the context, Kobe is actually a better player than Kareem Abduljabbar.

1. Competition
    Kobe played during an era where the competition was extremely high, the early 2000s had prime shaq, duncan, and a whole bunch of super talented wing players. And in late 2009 was even more competitive with the emergence of prime lebron and celtic super team along with other quality western teams.

But kareem instead played his prime in the weak 70s, where the super old jerry west was the second best player in the team in the begining of the decade, and bob mcadoo was the second best player during rest of the era. How many how the top 10 players in history was from the 70s? Only Kaj because he played in the weakest era of the league. Despite playing in the 70s alongside a prime Oscar Robertson, he still only to win 1 ring, that's sad. If Kobe played in the 70s he would also win 4-5 MVPs along with more than 2-3 champions.

2. Teammates
    People knock on Kobe's rings because he played alongside Shaq. But what about Kareem? In the 70s he played with a prime oscar robertson, arguably the second best player in the league at that time. And still only managed to win 1 ring in the whole decade. And later he had to be carried to 5 more rings by the friggin top 4 ever Magic Johnson on one of the most stacked teams ever.

At least Kobe was the best player for 2 of his 5 rings playing in a tough era. KAJ was only the best player for 1 out of his 6 rings, and his 1 ring came during the weakest era of the game.

If Kobe had played in the 70s alongside oscar robertson aka 2nd best player of that era, Kobe would probably have 4-5 rings + 6-7 mvps and become best player of all time. And later be carried by Magic to another 5 rings which makes him godlike.
    Oscar was in his early 30s during that title run averaged 18/5/9 in the PO. Kareem was the best player on the 1980 lakers teams aswell.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Derivative

1. Competition

2. Teammates

Do everyone a favour and just stop posting with your bullsh!t threads

Even though that f@ggot is on my Ignore List, he just getting keep more annoying and more annoying.

It is time to ban this fvcking idiot. Don't you think Jeff?

shhhhhhh

Mods.. this is one of those threads you should lock.. actually every thread the OP makes is one that should be locked

Quote Originally Posted by Odinn
    Even though that f@ggot is on my Ignore List, he just getting keep more annoying and more annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Odinn

I got banned the other day, and there are still these idiots posting. Love it

Local High School Star Combat Wombat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JohnFreeman
    I got banned the other day, and there are still these idiots posting. Love it

What did you get banned for??

Quote Originally Posted by Combat Wombat

What did you get banned for??

op is a fgt loser