Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
    Trick Hoopz Alley-Oops

Default Lets be serious,Reasons why Bulls >>> Heat

1:Bulls play together as a team, miami doesn't.

2: Defense wins championships, tom thibodeau understands this, and has been preparing his team the whole season for this. Just like i predicted in the lakers series,when they were trying to find ways to stop the MAVS,"it all comes down to habits", bulls have been winning games playing defense consistently throughout the season, miami's defense even though is ranked top 3, [COLOR="DarkRed"]has not been consistent(habits)[/COLOR], atleast not like the bulls'.

3:2nd chance points - The Bulls do an excellent job on the boards, especially,on offensive rebounds. "joakim noah"- Most of his points come off put backs from missed shots. Miami and their sometimey defense will not escape being raped on the boards, and i think this will decide the series.

4:I'll be surprised if miami wins this series..
    Last edited by dr8ked; 05-15-2011 at 12:38 AM.

Default Re: Lets be serious,Reasons why Bulls >>> Heat

Explain how Miami doesnt play as a team? If they were a two man show, they wouldnt have made it past Boston. I find it funny that you didnt have any reasoning behind your first point, must be because you dont have any. What? You gonna say Miami gets the least amount of bench points per game?

Secondly, Miami also plays outstanding defense.

I will make a bet with you, I have Heat and you have Bulls. Whoever loses leaves, Im sick of your ass.

Heat are one of the top defensive teams too. And the Bulls haven't faced a defensive team like Miami when they played garbage teams like Indiana and Atlanta.

The Heat were also 3rd in the NBA for rebounding rate this year (plus Haslem is back to take minutes off the bench, and Haslem is 6th for rebounding rate out of all PF's in the NBA)

http://espn.go.com/nba/hollinger/tea...rt/reboundRate

and the Heat are 2nd for rebounding rate in the playoffs

http://espn.go.com/nba/hollinger/tea...e/seasontype/3

moreover the Heat have unveiled a bunch of new plays since the last time they played the Bulls. Using a lot of cutting plays and cutters like the Celtics run - which only makes sense when you have 3 of the most athletic players in the league for their positions, who can all really move and finish well at the basket.

I mean, the LeBron and Wade pick-and-rolls have been devastating teams when they pull it out, and they weren't even used in the regular season meetings vs the Bulls. The Heat also have a lot of plays in the bag if needed. The Heat have just unloaded a lot of their offense since that last Bulls game.

The Bulls however, are pretty easy to gameplan against as they have no one else but one guy who can handle the ball and create.. And don't have really good shot creators except for one guy.

And finally, the Heat have shown to have an extra gear in the playoffs. This what teams with superior talent can do. The Bulls don't have that extra gear because they got by in the regular season by outworking teams. That doesn't bode well for them when facing another team who works hard, and also destroys them in top level talent like the Heat will in this series.

Like the LeBron Cavs against the Celtics who had much more top-level talent.. the Bulls are toast.

Heat in 5.. or 6 at most.

Don't cry me a river Bulls fans when you see reality over the next week+
    Last edited by Heat007; 05-15-2011 at 12:45 AM.

Trick Hoopz Alley-Oops

Quote Originally Posted by Heat007
    Heat are one of the top defensive teams too.

The Heat were also 3rd in the NBA for rebounding rate this year (plus Haslem is back to take minutes off the bench, and Haslem is 6th for rebounding rate out of all PF's)

moreover the Heat have unveiled a bunch of new plays since the last time they played the Bulls. Using a lot of cutting plays and cutters like the Celtics run - which only makes sense when you have 3 of the most athletic players in the league who can really move and finish well at the basket.

I mean, the LeBron and Wade pick and rolls have been devastating teams when they pull it out, and they weren't even used in the regular season games vs the Bulls. The Heat also have a lot of plays in the bag if needed.

The Bulls however, are pretty easy to gameplan against as they have no one else but one guy who can handle the ball and create.. And don't have really good shot creators except for one guy.

Bulls have the number 1 defense, this has been consistent throughout the season and the playoffs. Miami's defense has not been this consistent. i.e their bad habits on defense is bound to cost them in this series.

Quote Originally Posted by Heat007
    Heat are one of the top defensive teams too. And the Bulls haven't faced a defensive team like Miami when they played garbage teams like Indiana and Atlanta.

The Heat were also 3rd in the NBA for rebounding rate this year (plus Haslem is back to take minutes off the bench, and Haslem is 6th for rebounding rate out of all PF's in the NBA)

moreover the Heat have unveiled a bunch of new plays since the last time they played the Bulls. Using a lot of cutting plays and cutters like the Celtics run - which only makes sense when you have 3 of the most athletic players in the league for their positions, who can all really move and finish well at the basket.

I mean, the LeBron and Wade pickand-rolls have been devastating teams when they pull it out, and they weren't even used in the regular season games vs the Bulls. The Heat also have a lot of plays in the bag if needed.

And finally, the Heat have shown to have an extra gear in the playoffs. This what teams with superior talent can do. The Bulls don't have that extra gear because they got by in the regular season by outworking teams. That doesn't bode well for them when facing another team who works hard, and also destroys them in top level talent like the Heat will in this series.

Like the LeBron Cavs against the Celtics who had much more top-level talent.. the Bulls are toast.

Don't cry me a river Bulls fans when you see reality over the next week+
    Great point. Bulls had the best record because they went out every night and gave 100%. Heat took many nights off and still were what? 3 games behind?

Chicago is done.

Trick Hoopz Alley-Oops

Quote Originally Posted by TylerOO
    Great point. Bulls had the best record because they went out every night and played defense. Heat took many nights off and still were what? 3 games behind?

miami are done.
    fixed..

Bottom line the Bulls rely too much on Rose, the ball always has to run through him, and on one on the Bulls team can create their own show except maybe for Deng who LeBron will shut down

Serious playground baller Askmeificare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dr8ked
    fixed..
    1. Dumbass, it should say Miami IS done.

2. You want that bet? You leave once Miami whoops Chicago. Or you too scared?

I've made this post about a thousand times now:

Point Guard:

Bulls >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> > cHEAT

Coaching:

Bulls >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> cHEAT

Centers:

Bulls >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> cHEAT

Bench:

Bulls >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> cHEAT

Best Player:

Bulls >>> cHEAT

Homecourt:

Bulls > cHEAT

Last edited by ReturnofJPR; 05-15-2011 at 12:58 AM.

Trick Hoopz Alley-Oops

Quote Originally Posted by IamSofaKing
    Bottom line the Bulls rely too much on their defense, they always have to stop their opponents from creating their own show
    fixed*

Quote Originally Posted by ReturnofJPR

Point Guard:

Bulls >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> cHEAT

Centers:

Bulls >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> cHEAT

Coaching:

Bulls >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> cHEAT

Bench:

Bulls >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> cHEAT

Best Player:

Bulls >>> cHEAT

Homecourt:

Bulls > cHEAT
    Child Please. First off, you come off as a nervous bitch by saying cHEAT. And if you think Rose is the best player in the series, you are a retard. Rose isnt half the player LeBron and Wade are. Hop off his nuts. Heat in 5.

Quote Originally Posted by TylerOO
    Great point. Bulls had the best record because they went out every night and gave 100%. Heat took many nights off and still were what? 3 games behind?

Chicago is done.
    Yep, good thing the heats top players played the whole season. Otherwise, that 3 win gap would be larger. Fortunately for us, we got the mvp.

Local High School Star

but but but what happened to the championship cruise?

Quote Originally Posted by ReturnofJPR

Point Guard:

Bulls >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> cHEAT

Centers:

Bulls >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> cHEAT

Coaching:

Bulls >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> cHEAT

Bench:

Bulls >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> cHEAT

Best Player: