Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Default Re: LeBron Leaves Fan Hanging

Quote Originally Posted by jstern
    Sometimes it amazes me how dumb so many people are. Obviously Lebron didn't see him, he's not aware of every single person and their body position that are near him. Yet so many would just accept without a shadow of a doubt he did it on purpose, or that he hates whites. Accepting so strongly is the scary part, because it shows how easily a person life can be ruined. Like in the jury system, or at work, school, etc. Because people easily make judgement based on a hunch coming from their limited intelligence, and then strongly stick to it.
    he is an illiterate racist who looks down upon commoners, of course he did it on purpose. lmao

Not sure about the agenda of the OP... humor (it is kindof funny) or a pathetic attempt to try and make Lebron look like he did a horrible thing for not seeing/ignoring a random guy next to a guy who he knew/talked to/greet....
    Last edited by pauk; 11-16-2012 at 04:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DFish
    But only one of those things affects them.
    That's funny.

Samurai Swoosh

MJ would've done the EXACT opposite.

Ignore the black folks, dap the white guy.

LOL @ Dfish calling anyone racist. That's like J.R. Smith calling out someone for being a chucker.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Also im gonna add... i doubt its racism... its just that Lebron feels he is too good for the average fan... also i think he saw him... if you watch carefully Lebron is staring at him then he quickly turns his head... it is at the beginning of the gif... it is hard to see because of the lights, but if you watch carefully you will notice at the beginning of the gif.

The Magical T-Mac HardwoodLegend's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheFan
    Also im gonna add... i doubt its racism... its just that Lebron feels he is too good for the average fan... also i think he saw him... if you watch carefully Lebron is staring at him then he quickly turns his head... it is at the beginning of the gif... it is hard to see because of the lights, but if you watch carefully you will notice at the beginning of the gif.
    There is no way to conclusively say what he was looking at.

At most, I could only make out a quick glance towards the guy right before he lifted his hand.

It's silly that everyone's making a deal out of this when we don't even know what happened after the camera cut away from it. He may have acknowledged him as he walked past.

lol people blowing this up like the towel boy gif. just because its lebron, you gotta disect every frame by frame.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend
    There is no way to conclusively say what he was looking at.

At most, I could only make out a quick glance towards the guy right before he lifted his hand.

It's silly that everyone's making a deal out of this when we don't even know what happened after the camera cut away from it. He may have acknowledged him as he walked past.
    cmon bro... the guy EVEN SAYS SOMETHING to Lebron... Lebron knew the guy was there... nothing wrong with this... id be a massive prick too if i were a superstar, give me 12M a year and a starting spot on some non playoff team were i can pat my stats and id be doing this every day... at least Lebron was kind enough to attempt the i didn't see you act instead of flat out acknowledging the guy was there and still ignoring him.

Quote Originally Posted by DuMa
    lol people blowing this up like the towel boy gif. just because its lebron, you gotta disect every frame by frame.
    Objective w/ just about every player and team in the league except Kobe (and the Lakers). You're a strange one.

Good college starter HorryIsMyMVP's Avatar

Lebron's a racist. In other news the sky is blue and water is wet.

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    Not sure about the agenda of the OP... humor (it is kindof funny) or a pathetic attempt to try and make Lebron look like he did a horrible thing for not seeing/ignoring a random guy next to a guy who he knew/talked to/greet....
    You've got Lebron's pecker in your mouth so often that his jizz is going up into your brain and seeping down the front over your eyeballs, clouding everything you see. OP posted a gif and a link, and just said "LeBron Leaves Fan Hanging." Absolutely ZERO in any of this suggests something negative. Are you that much in love with him that you need to play the white knight at every opportunity to defend his honor? What the hell's wrong with you?

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialQue
    You've got Lebron's pecker in your mouth so often that his jizz is going up into your brain and seeping down the front over your eyeballs, clouding everything you see. OP posted a gif and a link, and just said "LeBron Leaves Fan Hanging." Absolutely ZERO in any of this suggests something negative. Are you that much in love with him that you need to play the white knight at every opportunity to defend his honor? What the hell's wrong with you?
    Joke stolen from RRR3

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    Joke stolen from RRR3
    Seriously? From where?

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialQue
    Seriously? From where?
    Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    So fucking gay. Stop sucking Kobe's peener already His dick so far up your mouth it got into your brain and jizzed all over your neurotransmitters
    http://insidehoops.com/forum/showpos...8&postcount=25