Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 05-06-2007, 10:03 PM   #31
Laker's Future
Banned

Default Re: Marc Stein On Radio Today(Lakers Rumors)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA.MJ&KB#1
This is a great ideal. I would love to keep our core in place and still get Artest. I also think Kings would be looking for a PG once Bibby leaves.

I wonder if we have a chance of trading for Artest and Bibby. But for Sac to do a trade with us they must likely want Odom. A deal that comes to mind would be Odom VRad for Artest and Bibby. Bibby is a solid scoring PG and Artest can score and Play good Defense and with those two no doubling Kobe. And if we can sign Magloire. Our starting line up could be.

C Brown
PF Magloire or what FA we can get.
SF Artest
SG Kobe
PG Bibby

Back up
C Bynum Milm
PF Turiaf Cook
SF Walton
SG Evans
PG Farmar Williams Sasha

On the plus side if things go wrong Brown and Artest are in their last year so that means around 16 or 17 off the books leaving I think us offering around 10 mil if KG is a FA. But I doubt anything would go wrong, maybe we can offer Brown Cook for a better Big like Camby or some thing.
Laker's Future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 12:28 AM   #32
dblockallstars
Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laker's Future
I wonder if we have a chance of trading for Artest and Bibby. But for Sac to do a trade with us they must likely want Odom. A deal that comes to mind would be Odom VRad for Artest and Bibby. Bibby is a solid scoring PG and Artest can score and Play good Defense and with those two no doubling Kobe. And if we can sign Magloire. Our starting line up could be.

C Brown
PF Magloire or what FA we can get.
SF Artest
SG Kobe
PG Bibby

Back up
C Bynum Milm
PF Turiaf Cook
SF Walton
SG Evans
PG Farmar Williams Sasha

On the plus side if things go wrong Brown and Artest are in their last year so that means around 16 or 17 off the books leaving I think us offering around 10 mil if KG is a FA. But I doubt anything would go wrong, maybe we can offer Brown Cook for a better Big like Camby or some thing.

No way we can get 2 all star caliber players no matter who we give up (except kobe)... we'll have enough trouble tryna get one bonafide star by giving up LO, Kwame, Bynum, Rad, Cook or some combo of these players.
dblockallstars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 01:10 AM   #33
Laker's Future
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dblockallstars
No way we can get 2 all star caliber players no matter who we give up (except kobe)... we'll have enough trouble tryna get one bonafide star by giving up LO, Kwame, Bynum, Rad, Cook or some combo of these players.

True but did get interest from some Kings fans that Odom sign and trade Walton and our 19 picks was more realistic then a lot of other offers. And I'm sure if we threw in Farmar that deal would be done. Unless if they wanted us to include Miller in the deal.
Laker's Future is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: