Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 05-06-2007, 11:59 PM   #16
Laker's Future
Banned

Default Re: Tracy Mcgrady + Kobe Bryant

T-Mac is getting the same as JO, well 700k less and I for one would rather have T-Mac, of course very unlikely. Unless T-Mac ask for a trade. I'm not to fund of getting JO he's having knee surgery and I doubt it will help us any better to get a ring. But T-Mac put Kobe at PG and T-Mac at SG. Hollywood man fans would eat it up. News media and the money the origination would make. It would bring so much money to the NBA the refs would be in our favor, like they were last year for Wade and the heat.

But IMO T-Mac over JO anyday.
Laker's Future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 01:36 AM   #17
Cowboykiller
Saw a basketball once

Kobe's ego will ruin the team. No way Tracy Mcgrady signs with the Lakers with Kobe there. I won't be a Lakers fan until Kobe leaves the Lakers. I've been a Lakers fan since 1981.

Last edited by Cowboykiller : 05-07-2007 at 01:38 AM.
Cowboykiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 02:42 AM   #18
Kobe=MVP07`
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboykiller
Kobe's ego will ruin the team. No way Tracy Mcgrady signs with the Lakers with Kobe there. I won't be a Lakers fan until Kobe leaves the Lakers. I've been a Lakers fan since 1981.

a laker fan since 1981-2004 RIP

goodjob u became a laker fan rite after when they won the championship annd had the greatest PG to ever play and 1 of the top 3 centers ever, good job of jumping on the band wagon

sorry im not 80 yrs old , i wasnt even alive for the lakers 88` champion, i came in 89` when they were swept

became a basketball fan during the 04` playoffs, i didnt jump on no bandwagon, i became a fan right when they were at the bottom,

GS is a goodteam and im not bashing them, and now that my lakers are out, they are the team im rooting for

plz dont try be a laker fan lakercity, we dont want 2 faced losers here!
Kobe=MVP07` is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: