Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-22-2007, 02:05 AM   #16
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers
 
Perezident's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,289
Default Re: Bynum for J-Kidd

like i said b4 in this forum.....i have this source that lakers could net artest by this three team deal.....

knicks kings lakers

with knicks getting Walton mhim 1st rounder (lakes) kings get Frye and Jefferies lakers getting Artest 2nd rounder (knicks)

thats not all of the players but those were the players he key players he mentioned...this deal could go down only if zeke can make the deal a bit sweeter for lakers/kings to bite....w/e the deal maker could be

but i dnt think Mitch is a big fan of Artest

and knicks would trade Curry crawford filler for JO

knicks lineup
JO
Lee
Walton
Q-rich
Marbury

Kings
Brad
Frye
Cisco
Kev
Bibby (for now)

Lakes
Kwame
LO
Artest
Kobe
Farmar

hopefully something along this nature would go through...for now its just talks nothing serious but this could look good for these teams
Perezident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 04:29 AM   #17
lovethetriangle
LAKER FAN FOR LIFE
 
lovethetriangle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Land of 16 NBA Championships
Posts: 3,509
Default Re: Bynum for J-Kidd

I love Jkidd to death but don't do it unless we can get a solid post presence!!! You cannot contend without a solid post presence!!! Simple!!! as that!!! btw!!! where the ****!!! has!!! mario been!!!!
lovethetriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 04:58 AM   #18
Shark
I usually hit open layups
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 157
Default Re: Bynum for J-Kidd

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
Yeah, the rumors are floating once again.... Thats a tough one because his contract is so big...

This is complete bull****. kidd's salary is even bigger next season and we have no more Mihm to include an expirer.
There is no way we can match salaries without including Odom or a lot of players that NJ do not want (Radmanovic, Cook, maybe even Vujacic).
Moreover, if we were not willing to give Bynum for Kidd BEFORE the playoffs (where Kidd could have been a difference maker) why making it now AFTER this playoffs, with Kidd getting even older?!?
That doesn't make any sense.
And personally, I see Bynum's number per 35 min next year to be 16 points, 10 rbs, 2+ blocks.
No way you give away such a 20 year old center for a 34 years old all-star PG period.

Last edited by Shark : 05-22-2007 at 05:15 AM.
Shark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 05:00 AM   #19
hotsizzle
Superstar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: WINNING!
Posts: 7,258
Default Re: Bynum for J-Kidd

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethetriangle
I love Jkidd to death but don't do it unless we can get a solid post presence!!! You cannot contend without a solid post presence!!! Simple!!! as that!!! btw!!! where the ****!!! has!!! mario been!!!!

CoSign. Bynum's value is so high around the league now...we have to get the most of it.

When teams call, they dont call for Odom...they call for Bynum. We need a post presence more than anything.

JO or Pau.
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 05:03 AM   #20
hotsizzle
Superstar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: WINNING!
Posts: 7,258
Default Re: Bynum for J-Kidd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perezident
like i said b4 in this forum.....i have this source that lakers could net artest by this three team deal.....

knicks kings lakers

with knicks getting Walton mhim 1st rounder (lakes) kings get Frye and Jefferies lakers getting Artest 2nd rounder (knicks)

thats not all of the players but those were the players he key players he mentioned...this deal could go down only if zeke can make the deal a bit sweeter for lakers/kings to bite....w/e the deal maker could be

but i dnt think Mitch is a big fan of Artest

and knicks would trade Curry crawford filler for JO

knicks lineup
JO
Lee
Walton
Q-rich
Marbury

Kings
Brad
Frye
Cisco
Kev
Bibby (for now)

Lakes
Kwame
LO
Artest
Kobe
Farmar

hopefully something along this nature would go through...for now its just talks nothing serious but this could look good for these teams

I hope you're right. I'd really like that a lot.

We would get Artest by trading Walton, Mihm (S+T) and still have promising Bynum and Kwame's expiring contract to deal with
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 05:41 AM   #21
steadyfast96
I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease
 
steadyfast96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 279
Default Re: Bynum for J-Kidd

If somehow the Lakers could get JO and Artest without giving away too much, that would be awesome. LO, Bynum, and Kwame would have to go, but try to keep some young solid role players like Turiaf, Evans, Farmar. A couple more pieces and I think they could be real contenders.

Wtih Kobe, JO, Artest, and maybe Walton, future looks bright...
steadyfast96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 12:54 PM   #22
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy
 
lakerfreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: San Diego
Posts: 14,360
Default Re: Bynum for J-Kidd

Quote:
Originally Posted by steadyfast96
If somehow the Lakers could get JO and Artest without giving away too much, that would be awesome. LO, Bynum, and Kwame would have to go, but try to keep some young solid role players like Turiaf, Evans, Farmar. A couple more pieces and I think they could be real contenders.

Wtih Kobe, JO, Artest, and maybe Walton, future looks bright...

Appears Walton will not return unless he is signed to be traded. His chances of playing here again are slim. His trade value is a little above average.

I would sign and trade him for artest and throw Cook and a pick in there.

then kwame and Bynum for JO.

That would be the more Ideal way of bringing both players in and keeping Odom.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 01:05 PM   #23
Elebrond
Not airballing my layups anymore
 
Elebrond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 109
Default Re: Bynum for J-Kidd

"NOT TRADE A.BYNUM FOR J.KIDD"

IT WAS GOOD CHOICE ONE IN FEBRUARY. BUT NOW IT IS A VERY BAD CHOICE.

FOR THE ONLY THING THAT IS WORTH WHILE CHANGING TO A.BYNUM IT IS FOR P.GASOL, K.GARNETT and J.ONEAL.

IN LAST INSTANCE IT WOULD CHANGE IT INTO THE TEAM THAT SELECTS GREG ODEN EN THE DRAFT.

PLEASE:

"NOT TRADE A.BYNUM FOR J.KIDD"

ELEBROND
Elebrond is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:27 AM.






NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook
















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy