Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Bulls' Future Line-up

Quote Originally Posted by TylerOO
    LeBron will still eat them alive.

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    That's cute.

good to know that you're both so insecure about rose coming back

Nice to see the Bulls doin good. Nobody saw them playing this well especially with their offseason.

Obviously Butler's been nice, and what's surprising is this guy has no fear. Doesn't matter if he's an unheralded 2nd year player, he's taking the shot when it's there and locking down people while at it.

Another one is Belinelli. 1 minute to go down by 6? Has the balls to hit back to back threes.

Hope they do well in the playoffs. Too bad the Heat are still a matchup nightmare for them. Maybe Boozer can cover battier on D so Deng/Butler can focus on Lebron/Wade?

Quote Originally Posted by 97 bulls
    Im hoping for an eventual lineup of

Rose
    Butler
    Deng
    Love
    Noah

Mirotic
    Gibson

and fill in the blanks
    I'd be all for it if it means the Boozer troll will stop his dumbass spiel.

I dont know if Jimmy has the outside shooting you'd want in a starting SG yet though.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Quote Originally Posted by andremiller07
    The Butler meet a girl he tried to Boozer (Booze her) he didn't even Noah (know her) and she was like Deng how quickly his D Rose.

But being serious this season Noah has become one of my top 5 players, I just love everything he brings and passion/fight he shows.

future repped

Boozer finally woke up

NBA rookie of the year Kurosawa0's Avatar

Starting to feel like the Bulls are still the 2nd best team in the East. New York, Brooklyn and Indy are all nice, but I'm thinking we're getting a Chicago vs. Miami ECF.

Samurai Swoosh

Quote Originally Posted by Kurosawa0
    Starting to feel like the Bulls are still the 2nd best team in the East. New York, Brooklyn and Indy are all nice, but I'm thinking we're getting a Chicago vs. Miami ECF.
    Probably. Hope Rose comes back healthy, plays a 1995 Jordan-esque last 15 - 17 games of the season to transition himself back.

He gives them an extra dimension and gear teams won't know how to react to .. maybe he even further improved elements of his game.

I'd like to see another Chicago v.s. Miami series. Not that I think we can win, but we can make it rough. And we all know how Wade plays poorly against his hometown. Wouldn't bet against a post 2012 LeBron though (best player since Mike)

Butler has been averaging 19ppg starting for the injured Belinelli. Chicago has their starting 2 guard for next season already on the roster. No need to look elsewhere.

Deng on Bron, Butler on an old Wade, Noah on Bosh

Bulls own the Heat

Very good NBA starter ConanRulesNBC's Avatar

Next season when Rose finally does return I hope they look a little different. I want Boozer gone and for them to really go after OJ Mayo. They need to fix up their bench a little bit. I'd love to see them keep Hinrich. He needs to retire a Bull.

I want to see a starting lineup of:

Noah
    Taj
    Deng
    Mayo
    Rose

6th man:

Hinrich

BUMP

(more relevant than ever)

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ReturnofJPR
    BUMP

(more relevant than ever)
    It is still, however, irrelevant.

fun fact, butler and rose are the same age.

Serious playground baller Amar'e_Juwanna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kurosawa0
    Hawks lose tonight and Chi plays Mia 2nd round buddy. Hawks want to lose tonight...

That said, a healthy top 4 in the East next year will be sick. Heat, Bulls roster outlined in the OP, Knicks healthy and restocked (hopefully with younger/more durable bigs) after another year of gelling (we need to keep JR!), and a Brooklyn team that has had the obligatory year of gelling... some scary teams right there. Better, IMO, than next years Spurs, Thunder, Clippers, and Nuggets barring major trades (hypothetical i know). Not to mention Pacers and Celtics vs Grizz and Houston/GS.

It'll be good to get some real playoff competition and hopefully, fiery regular season rivalry. Solidarity in the Beastern Conference!

[COLOR="White"]that said, **** you guys[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Amar'e_Juwanna
    Hawks lose tonight and Chi plays Mia 2nd round buddy. Hawks want to lose tonight...

That said, a healthy top 4 in the East next year will be sick. Heat, Bulls roster outlined in the OP, Knicks healthy and restocked (hopefully with younger/more durable bigs) after another year of gelling (we need to keep JR!), and a Brooklyn team that has had the obligatory year of gelling... some scary teams right there. Better, IMO, than next years Spurs, Thunder, Clippers, and Nuggets barring major trades (hypothetical i know). Not to mention Pacers and Celtics vs Grizz and Houston/GS.

It'll be good to get some real playoff competition and hopefully, fiery regular season rivalry. Solidarity in the Beastern Conference!

[COLOR="White"]that said, **** you guys[/COLOR]
    All the Bulls have to do is win. They have the tie breaker over Hotlanta. Chicago won the season series 2-1.

Good college starter Rubio2Gasol's Avatar

Thought thread was going to be about Mirotic.......