Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

Default Pick a player and try to match Kobe's individual game scoring performances

I will post a Kobe game and you need to post a game for your player that matches or exceeds it. Doesn't have to be more points exactly but try and include an argument why it's better and we will judge. Then I will reciprocate

let's go

"Amnesty" Game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uK65aFDkw44
    Last edited by STATUTORY; 08-14-2015 at 05:15 PM.

Default Re: Pick and player and try to match Kobe's individual game scoring performances

Well once you post the 81 point game, and with no video record of Wilt's 100 point game, this thread will come to a conclusive end

Default Re: Pick and player and try to match Kobe's individual game scoring performances

Mario Chalmers game 4 2012 finals. A truly legendary performance

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m5FFMQZ8sho

Tbqh he's only my third favorite player.

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
    Well once you post the 81 point game, and with no video record of Wilt's 100 point game, this thread will come to a conclusive end
    Debatable, if you consider some of the games Jordan had in the playoffs and finals

it's not just about point totals

Banned

What about Robinson scoring 71 in an equally meaningless regular season game? I call that one the 'F*ck you, Shaq' game

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    Mario Chalmers game 4 2012 finals. A truly legendary performance

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m5FFMQZ8sho

Tbqh he's only my third favorite player.
    that's really not a better performance to be honest, especially considering the circumstances and gravitas surrounding the amnesty game...

post a lebron performance please

Quote Originally Posted by STATUTORY
    that's really not a better performance to be honest, especially considering the circumstances and gravitas surrounding the amnesty game...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFe8KUEQdn4

Local High School Star KirbyPls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    What about Robinson scoring 71 in an equally meaningless regular season game? I call that one the 'F*ck you, Shaq' game
    Legendary Doe.

Um....
    It was a pivotal game in the finals. And Chalmers took over when LBJ was out. That's huge.

Not interested in LBJ Kobe nonsense

3-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: Pick a player and try to match Kobe's individual game scoring performances

I will post a Kobe game and you need to post a game for your player that matches or exceeds it. Doesn't have to be more points exactly but try and include an argument why it's better and we will judge. Then I will reciprocate

let's go

"Amnesty" Game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uK65aFDkw44

Kobe really doesn't have that ANY LEGENDARY playoff performances.. SO I WON'T BOTHER.. END OF THREAD

Why are we talking about mario chalmers in this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Alamо
    Because he's ****ing good?

Quote Originally Posted by Alamо
    Have him ranked just ahead of Chris Paul, tbh.

Default Re: Pick a player and try to match Kobe's individual game scoring performances

Quote Originally Posted by NBASTATMAN
    Kobe really doesn't have that ANY LEGENDARY playoff performances.. SO I WON'T BOTHER.. END OF THREAD
    your boy would absolutely get murked