Default So who here has made a girl take the morning after pill?

If so, what's your stories?

It's happened to me twice. Both times in college after drunken nights out.

First time,

I was at an off campus bar, and brought the girl back to after party at my dorm with other people. She stayed the night, we had sex, and I didn't use a condom or pull out. It was doggy style until i reached the promised land, and it was fuking glorious. Then I was an asshole about it afterwards and jumped on my laptop to research the morning after pill in front of her. Went straight to the pharmacy and was back in my dorm before she woke up.

The second time was the best sex ever,

Went to a club with a bunch of friends. A few of us went to an after hours club. We did a bunch of molly and smoked weed. One friend of mines cabbed back with me. My roomate was sleeping and the door was locked, so we crashed at her. We're high as **** and cuddling in bed, and if you know anything about mdma just getting touched is amazing and it takes forever to bust. We had a good 2 hour session, and i busted in her twice.

The first girl didn't have her period in 3 months and I was preparing to be a father. She didn't take the pill in front of me, and wouldn't even answer my texts. When she said she had her period it was ****ing christmas for me.

The second girl was cool about it. She had her period like a week later.

Default Re: So who here has made a girl take the morning after pill?

I had two condoms break early on in my relationship with my current fiancee. The first one happened in a morning session after we had lost our virginity together the night before. The second was a random night. We got the pill to be safe.

Currently she is not on birth control and I rarely put on a condom. We've really gotten into butt sex recently, so I usually end up there but pull out and finish on her back.

Local High School Star SunsN07BookIt's Avatar

They should take it, if they know what's good for them Abortion is not always an in and out procedure. There was a girl in my past that got an abortion after "we" got pregnant. She was doubled over in pain and bleeding out her vag for 2 days.

Love Live Life

Did this a few times.

The pill failed me twice though.

Quote Originally Posted by SunsN07BookIt
    They should take it, if they know what's good for them Abortion is not always an in and out procedure. There was a girl in my past that got an abortion after "we" got pregnant. She was doubled over in pain and bleeding out her vag for 2 days.
    Do you still talk to her? And how does an abortion in your past make u feel?