Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default Can't wait for Bosh to get exposed...

when he leaves the Heat. How does this fool think he is going to score without Lebron drawing all the attention of the defense? He has no moves! Plus he's an old man now, with no chance of getting better. Without Lebron giving him open looks all game long I shudder to think about where his career will end up. Will he go down in history as the next PJ Brown?

NBA rookie of the year HOoopCityJones's Avatar

Default Re: Can't wait for Bosh to get exposed...

Quote Originally Posted by JT123
    when he leaves the Heat. How does this fool think he is going to score without Lebron drawing all the attention of the defense? He has no moves! Plus he's an old man now, with no chance of getting better. Without Lebron giving him open looks all game long I shudder to think about where his career will end up. Will he go down in history as the next PJ Brown?
    Started watching Basketball in 2011 confirmed.

Bosh has always been an above average scorer, Lebron ball is what made him regress into a spot up shooter.

i dont know, 23 a night was an easy given pre lebron

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by JT123
    Spoken like a bandwagon Lebron stan. You do realize that Bosh was the man that led the Toronto Raptors to the playoffs year after year putting up 20/10 before he was relegated to being a mere spot up shooter by Lebron ball?

24/10 before LeBron

12/8 after.

Quote Originally Posted by BallsOut
    Spoken like a bandwagon Lebron stan. You do realize that Bosh was the man that led the Toronto Raptors to the playoffs year after year putting up 20/10 before he was relegated to being a mere spot up shooter by Lebron ball?
    past tense

He was always a good scorer and now he's a better defender. He'll do fine, should he decide to walk.

He's only 30. A guy with his skill set and size will age gracefully in the NBA.

Quote Originally Posted by HOoopCityJones
    Started watching Basketball in 2011 confirmed.

Bosh has always been an above average scorer, Lebron ball is what made him regress into a spot up shooter.
    As I said in my original post, Bosh has aged and is no where near as quick as he was in his Toronto days. And stop with that "Lebron ball" excuse. Even when Lebron sits out Bosh plays the exact same way, on the perimeter because he's too afraid of taking contact.

Dude puts up 23/10/3/1/1 on 58% TS over 5 seasons before the decision..

Can't score without Bron doe

Quote Originally Posted by BallsOut
    3 playoff wins in 7 years, in the EAST!

as he is an old man? the guy is 30 years old

Serious playground baller

Bosh is an above average PF for sure, but I dont think he was ever truly elite. Look at all the players in history who put up amazing stats on bad teams and that is where Bosh fits.

I mean AI, who put up great stats on shit teams was able to lead the team to the finals and even got a win vs the stacked Lakers. Bosh was never a guy that the coaching staff stayed up all night game planning for just how in the hell are they going to slow him down.

He was a very good player and still is, but was never great. However if the staff and lebron would take the sand out of their ******s and make Bosh the number 2 focal point on the team he would be averaging 20 points quite easily and could build chemistry with LBJ because he actually plays.

LBJ and Bosh along with the rest of the team get into a rhythm, then Wade comes back. They start adjusting to him again, then he sits for 10 games.. rinse and repeat. He is a destroyer of chemistry with this on-off bs and should be paid as a third option with upside. I would never pay Wade more than 8 mil a year when he only plays 60 games and is still spent by the time the playoffs go deep.

Quote Originally Posted by LBJ4MVP23
    Bosh is an above average PF for sure, but I dont think he was ever truly elite.
    His defense has gotten much better. He's actually better balanced than he was in Toronto.

His range has improved too, but that's something I'm not too crazy about.

Quote Originally Posted by Poetry
    His defense has gotten much better. He's actually better balanced than he was in Toronto.

His range has improved too, but that's something I'm not too crazy about.

The guy has zero playoffs wins in Toronto. He was like a better rebounding version of Shariff Abdur Rahim. He greatly benefited when the Heat won back to back titles despite his above average performance in the finals. Even prime Horace Grant puts up much better number than him in his peak in the playoffs and finals. I thought Bosh was gonna surpass Wade as the heat's 2nd best player, but he had a disappointing performance in last year's finals.

Player A: 24.0 / 10.8 / 2.4 / 0.6 / 1.0 --- 59% TS

Player B: 23.1 / 11.0 / 2.6 / 0.9 / 1.0 --- 51% TS

One has a case as the best PF in the game today, and the other was "never elite".