Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    NBA Superstar

Default Advice Thread to help us ISH brethren get LAID.

For me personally I'm 21 y/o and still a virgin. It's not a big deal to me, but I wouldn't mind losing my v card soon.

I'm 6'0 tall, 160, have decent skin, good teeth, a decent face, I'm intelligent enough to not come across as a moron, and all throughout high school I was that guy who had girls interested in him simply because I was nice and a not a douchebag. Plus most people who actually know me often say shit like "you should be a comedian," etc. so I have a decent sense of humor.

Yet for whatever reason I can't seem to get laid. I've had my chances and ****ed up but thats in the past now so I'm focused on moving forward.

I measured my dick at almost 8 and a half inches the other day so I think thats decent enough as well. Maybe I should use it to exchange nudes or something, I don't even know man.

So tell me ISH, what steps do I need to take to get laid within the next couple of months? Messaging girls on facebook? Downloading tinder? Spontaneously talking to attractive women I see in public? Help a brother out. I'll also offer whatever advice I can to any others looking for help.
    Last edited by russwest0; 12-01-2014 at 06:17 PM.

Default Re: Advice Thread to help us ISH brethren get LAID.

Do you have any friends that are girls?

Harness the power of your large phallus bro. Let it power your inner soul. YOU are the man. BIGGER, BETTER than the rest.

YOU'RE the asset. It's there LOSS.

WINNER.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by TylerOO
    Do you have any friends that are girls?
    Not currently. I had one I was talking to, but she lived across the country from me, we had been talking about hanging out whenever she visited, and she acted like she loved me and shit, but then she got a boyfriend where she lived and didn't even tell me, so I called her a c[COLOR="Black"]un[/COLOR]t and ended that friendship.

I don't even care if you guys don't believe me, but i had sex with a really hot Portuguese girl on saturday. She was probably the hottest girl i've ever been with and i almost shed a tear on the inside at how good my performance was. Good times are coming and my standards are on the rise

Anyway back to you. I lost my virginity at 17. And I was having sex with girls who were like 5-6's, and on rare occasion if she was drunk enough like an 8 from ages 18-22. Living in dorms helped a lot. I always had sex drunk and with the lights off those years.

I had a girlfriend on/off from 23-25 and that helped me a lot to experiment with positions and turn the lights on . I hate that bitch but she gave me that at the end of the day.

I really developed a i don't give a **** attitude this last year/year and a half, and I feel like a late bloomer. I had friends when i was 18-19 who were getting laid and i always wondered how. At the end of the day they just didn't give a ***.

Anyway advice to you is you need to get in the game. Everytime you have sex its like getting experiencing points to level up. When you hit a certain level you'll know how to get laid, what to do, which girls to call, etc

NBA Superstar

I just need to break this cycle of internally pouting about all of the missed opportunities I've had in the past.

All it does is leave me depressed and unready to move on.

I'm a confusing person in the real world, and thats about all that I feel I have to offer. Many times I can tell when women are interested in me but then I'll say something sarcastic, or say something off-putting and f*ck it up.

Maybe one day I'll find the right words to say to these women. I'm sure they'll be simple ones.

Treat women like humans and don't be grotesquely ugly. You're welcome.

You trolling? You lookin' pretty good bro.. Young for your age, but solid.

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    Not currently. I had one I was talking to, but she lived across the country from me, we had been talking about hanging out whenever she visited, and she acted like she loved me and shit, but then she got a boyfriend where she lived and didn't even tell me, so I called her a c[COLOR="Black"]un[/COLOR]t and ended that friendship.
    Do you have any friends that go to college? Go visit them for a weekend and hit up a party. There will be sluts left and right. Drunk. Sluts.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
    Treat women like humans and don't be grotesquely ugly. You're welcome.
    Thats what I did all throughout high school and for the past 3 years as well.

Didn't get me anywhere.

Had a drunk girl who was a 7/10 find me on facebook after seeing me at my job. Told me she liked me and called me up drunk one day, wanted me to come over and watch movies. We had discussed before and she had a history of sexual abuse and shit and it just didn't feel right. Why go f*ck a drunk bitch who I didn't know very well and who was likely just doing this shit to supress her past?

I should have hit it. Just like I should have hit another girl who was interested.

Oh well, I f*cked up and it's the past now.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by TylerOO
    Do you have any friends that go to college? Go visit them for a weekend and hit up a party. There will be sluts left and right. Drunk. Sluts.
    I've been to huge parties and have had girls grabbing me by the arm and shit, but I don't have anywhere to take them to ****.

I've been to huge parties and have had girls grabbing me by the arm and shit, but I don't have anywhere to take them to ****.
    If they go to the school, they probably do. If not go to the bathroom at the party, seriously.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    You trolling? You lookin' pretty good bro.. Young for your age, but solid.
    Trolling with what?

I wouldn't call myself anything special, but I'm certainly good looking enough to get laid. Yet for whatever reason shit never seems to fall in place despite my heart being in the right place and me historically being the guy that these women are looking for.

I need to start changing my priorities it appears. Hit it and quit it. Lie, lie, lie.

Thats what I did all throughout high school and for the past 3 years as well.

Didn't get me anywhere.

Had a drunk girl who was a 7/10 find me on facebook after seeing me at my job. Told me she liked me and called me up drunk one day, wanted me to come over and watch movies. We had discussed before and she had a history of sexual abuse and shit and it just didn't feel right. Why go f*ck a drunk bitch who I didn't know very well and who was likely just doing this shit to supress her past?

I should have hit it. Just like I should have hit another girl who was interested.

Oh well, I f*cked up and it's the past now.
    So you should have taken advantage of a damaged girl just so that you could tell people that you had sex? Sounds like you're a fake nice guy and those types of dudes get snuffed out very quickly by women.

But seriously, you just need practice on when and how to make a move and signal your intentions and that comes by trial and error. It's not a ton of fun to run into the error part but there is only one way to learn.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
    So you should have taken advantage of a damaged girl just so that you could tell people that you had sex? Sounds like you're a fake nice guy and those types of dudes get snuffed out very quickly by women.
    No, I said it the way I did to sort of ask, what more could I do? I was trying to be a friend to this girl, but she just wanted someone to **** her, and I declined because I felt that it would only hurt her more.

I be the nice guy and I don't get anything. I love to joke about being an asshole, but it's truly not who I am, yet it seems like thats the easiest way to get laid.