Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    College star

Default Re: LeBron James vs. Michael Jordan argument lands man in jail after assaulting rooma

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    And who are you again?

I never see you post on this site, probably just another alt.
    What does that have anything to do with you two idiots name calling over the internet. You dont recognize my name? Good - I have other things going for me outside of developing a e-personality. I'm done with this thread, have fun bickering.

Default Re: LeBron James vs. Michael Jordan argument lands man in jail after assaulting rooma

Quote Originally Posted by BigNBAfan
    What does that have anything to do with you two idiots name calling over the internet. You dont recognize my name? Good - I have other things going for me outside of developing a e-personality. I'm done with this thread, have fun bickering.

Ok.

Stay lurking.

Default Re: LeBron James vs. Michael Jordan argument lands man in jail after assaulting roomate

Jordan is perhaps GOAT when talking about only accolades/career, but when talking about overall talent/skill/impact/productions/domination etc., simply basketball ability in all its facets, its more arguable.... he is still arguably the GOAT in that regard aswell, but ARGUABLY so are others......... what others? According to me:

Wilt Chamberlain
    Shaquille O'Neal
    LeBron James
    Kobe Bryant
    Hakeem Olajuwon
    Oscar Robertson
    Larry Bird
    Magic Johnson
    (no specfic order)

You could perhaps throw in Bill Russell aswell if you want to talk about impact...
    Last edited by pauk; 04-20-2015 at 07:35 AM.

Default Re: LeBron James vs. Michael Jordan argument lands man in jail after assaulting roomate

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    Jordan is perhaps GOAT when talking about only accolades/career, but when talking about overall talent/skill/impact/productions/domination etc., simply basketball ability in all its facets, its more arguable.... he is still arguably the GOAT in that regard aswell, but ARGUABLY so are others.........

It's only arguable because you can't quantify it or show stats on this. Comes down to the eye test.

When the eye test is unreliable, then the stats and accolades come into it.

It's only arguable because you can't quantify it or show stats on this. Comes down to the eye test.

When the eye test is unreliable, then the stats and accolades come into it.
    Ok, so your eyes didnt tell you much when you saw this guy in his prime... this ~6'9-260 guy with that vision, passing, handles, scoring, IQ, PG quickness/speed, crazy athleticism, at that size, which all in all allows him to not only play all positions but to defend almost all positions well a la Scottie Pippen....

Sounds like more or less a bigger & more athletic Jordan version or some Magic/Jordan (in Shawn Kemps/Karl Malones body) hybrid doesnt it?

You really need to get your eyes checked.... because Lebron was/is THAT .... Not saying he is better or something, just saying Lebron is a worthy competitor no Jordan stan should feel insulted about when comparing their TALENT... Lebron would be a behemoth Jordan would have nightmares about.... TRUST ME.... Jordan has never been anywhere close to play against somebody like prime Lebron....

But neither has Lebron faced somebody like Jordan, although i would say Kobe Bryant was pretty god damn close.... Kobe, another guy who i think its not so crazy to compare talent/skill etc. with Jordan aswell.....

Would have loved to see prime Jordan / Lebron go at it.....
    Last edited by pauk; 04-20-2015 at 07:53 AM.

Local High School Star

Ok.

Stay lurking.
    Being a known commodity on insidehoops isn't a life goal for everyone buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMilkyBarKid
    Being a known commodity on insidehoops isn't a life goal for everyone buddy.

I don't care if he is or not.

He's as irrelevant as every other blow by who has come at me.

when you go by the username "The MilkyBarKid", forget being relevant, I can't take you seriously.

Local High School Star

when you go by the username "The MilkyBarKid", forget being relevant, I can't take you seriously.
    That's too bad my username doesn't tick all your boxes mate

Quote Originally Posted by TheMilkyBarKid
    That's too bad my username doesn't tick all your boxes mate

You're probably a good guy.

I like this place, it's full of characters.

Quote Originally Posted by AirFederer
    Lucky for him, the inprisoned Branstan only has to do 2/5 years.

Which reminds me, what the f*ck does "poido" mean?

Banned

Poido is always in arguments

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus
    Which reminds me, what the f*ck does "poido" mean?
    poidophile

Quote Originally Posted by BigNBAfan
    You rarely post and have full green bars? Most probably one of the many alts of some stan.

Local High School Star Stringer Bell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta

**** me
    People are crazy and/or pathetic.