Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-19-2012, 05:52 PM   #31
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Instagram's going to start selling your photos

Social networking is just another sham to fool the sheep.
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 06:08 PM   #32
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunksby
Social networking is just another sham to fool the sheep.
Those are called "businesses".
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 02:46 AM   #33
LBJMVP
Cavaliers!

LBJMVP is considered somewhat coolLBJMVP is considered somewhat cool

whats the big deal?

most people with an instagram need to calm down because no one is gonna pay for your stupid pictures.

and people getting pissed at facebook selling their pictures and information need to calm down.

i've never gotten call from telemarketers, i rarely get emails from spam places and even if i do it doesnt really effect me.

and depending on what facebook knows about me i get a couple correlating advertisements on my facebook homepage... who cares?

facebook owning my stuff will never effect me to the point of getting angry at it.

people just love to hate facebook i guess.
LBJMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 02:50 AM   #34
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

If you are not paying for it, you're not the customer; you're the product being sold
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 02:51 AM   #35
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Well, I use instagram to take instant 'kinda' artistic photos like a random sunset while playing ball. Idk how should I react to this
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 02:56 AM   #36
LBJMVP
Cavaliers!

LBJMVP is considered somewhat coolLBJMVP is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydacris
If you are not paying for it, you're not the customer; you're the product being sold

who cares.... it isnt gonna harm me.

some companies can down send more advertisments to me, big deal.

i commend mark zuckerburg and his brilliant business strategy though. wish i would i have thought of it first.
LBJMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 03:02 AM   #37
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJMVP
who cares.... it isnt gonna harm me.

some companies can down send more advertisments to me, big deal.

i commend mark zuckerburg and his brilliant business strategy though. wish i would i have thought of it first.

i know, comment like that wasntt really targeted at you

just some people use products/services on a daily basis for free, and get mad when they hear something like this. its like... cmon what do you expect. nothings for free! except for my love :o)

but of course, i understand the initial outrage of the policy that was first released and how it was interpreted
.. it prompted a quick and clarifying statement from instagram CEO himself

Last edited by jaydacris : 12-20-2012 at 03:08 AM.
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 08:46 AM   #38
vegasbigshots
Kids at the park dunk on me

vegasbigshots has no real reputation yet.

Once you get Facebook involve everything will suck.
vegasbigshots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 11:11 AM   #39
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here

sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: