Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Default Re: Concern: Pro Bush 'Traditionalists' Suck. Their views are based on withholding ri

Quote Originally Posted by Cannonball
    You know if we cut and run millions of Iraqi's will die, and it will be a HUGE victory for the terrorists.
    I'm sure they are so grateful of the 660,000 (Not made up) Iraqi civilians we have killed, right?

Dunking on everybody in the park

Default Re: Concern: Pro Bush 'Traditionalists' Suck. Their views are based on withholding rights

I'm no lover of George Bush, but let's be honest: Would it be any better if John Kerry was president?

Default Re: Concern: Pro Bush 'Traditionalists' Suck. Their views are based on withholding ri

Quote Originally Posted by Derek
    I'm no lover of George Bush, but let's be honest: Would it be any better if John Kerry was president?
    Probably. He at least said he would try to get troops out by 2006.

I love how idiot Tmacsonegoodeye thinks that his athiests can somehow eliminate christians. I am going to estimate that the Christian in the US/world outnumber athiests 100fold.

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by XxNeXuSxX
    Of course he would, communist liberals support islamic terrorism!

Quote Originally Posted by jamesalan9
    Of course he would, communist liberals support islamic terrorism!
    You fit into my first posts' criteria, congratulations.

The Only Way

damn. how can anyone support this fool? He is a complete joke.

Banned

Default Re: Concern: Pro Bush 'Traditionalists' Suck. Their views are based on withholding rights

Quote Originally Posted by IlliniFan
    Ok, why don't we go around the world and just remove all the evil dictators... The war is senseless. We get attacked by Bin Laden who has no connections to Hussien, but instead of focusing all of our attention on going after him, we make up some bull**** about Weapons of Mass Destruction and get ourselves stuck in Iraq for a good 5 years getting our own soldiers killed every day with no end to this "war" in sight. Great plan Mr. President...

How do you feel about Obamas presidency, if you dont mind my asking?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by XxNeXuSxX

!!!!!