Default I cant be the only one who would take Emmanuel Mudiay #1

No disrespect to the Big 3 Towns Okafor and Russell but Emmanuel is going to be a better version of John Wall. Plus he gets straight to the money

Default Re: I cant be the only one who would take Emmanuel Mudiay #1

Quote Originally Posted by FreezingTsmoove
    No disrespect to the Big 3 Towns Okafor and Russell but Emmanuel is going to be a better version of John Wall. Plus he gets straight to the money
    English please?

How is he going to be a better version? That means he will be a better shooter (w/range) and everything else equal. What is getting straight to the money mean?

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    English please?

How is he going to be a better version? That means he will be a better shooter (w/range) and everything else equal. What is getting straight to the money mean?
    He plays professionally for money you ****ing retard and it isn't that hard to be better than 17 and 10 stats

NBA sixth man of the year Thorpesaurous's Avatar

I think it's a big 4, and he's in it. All four of them play enough differently that need, or at least team building preference, will probably dictate who gets taken there. Although the more I watch the more I think Towns makes the most sense based on his impact on both ends. Defend the rim, and stretch the floor, and provide inside impact. That's like the holy trinity of prospect qualities these days. And he has the potential to do all three.

Quote Originally Posted by FreezingTsmoove
    He plays professionally for money you ****ing retard and it isn't that hard to be better than 17 and 10 stats
    Yeah because so many in NBA history have done it.

"Plus he gets to the money" is supposed to be taken as "He plays professionally for money". And you call me the retard?

Quote Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
    I think it's a big 4, and he's in it. All four of them play enough differently that need, or at least team building preference, will probably dictate who gets taken there. Although the more I watch the more I think Towns makes the most sense based on his impact on both ends. Defend the rim, and stretch the floor, and provide inside impact. That's like the holy trinity of prospect qualities these days. And he has the potential to do all three.
    Okafor is such a beast tho. Even with "bad d" or being not an exceptional rebounder... his ability to score is insane. If he could produce at that level in the NBA (big assumption, and stats would need to be adjusted... probably higher for NBA) as in getting the ball and just easily scoring over any 1 guy, I think he'd be more valuable than a rim protector.

Just me, tho, I am biased toward skill bigs.

-Smak

alternick = loser :D veilside23's Avatar

i hope am wrong but okafor is like eddy curry 2.0 .. dont get me wrong eddy curry was a beast offensively back in the day... i hope okafor will be better.

One of the Goodfellas NBAplayoffs2001's Avatar

If he played at SMU with Larry Brown and did as well as he did in the CBA (maybe with a 65% ft rate), I would say he's the #1 pick. He's top 5 still and in my opinion, will be a better pro long term than Russell.

Banned

Originally wanted Mudiay in the Lakers, still do, but no way the pass up on Okafor.

Noel-Embiid-Mudiay in 3 straight drafts for the Sixers would be insanely good.

One of the Goodfellas NBAplayoffs2001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman
    Originally wanted Mudiay in the Lakers, still do, but no way the pass up on Okafor.

Noel-Embiid-Mudiay in 3 straight drafts for the Sixers would be insanely good.
    I'm just hoping Hinkie doesn't think this for the sake of the Knicks. However, I wouldn't mind Russell at all.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NBAplayoffs2001
    I'm just hoping Hinkie doesn't think this for the sake of the Knicks. However, I wouldn't mind Russell at all.
    Russell is a better fit for the triangle, lights out shooter, he'd be my choice if I was a Knicks fan.

I think Mudiay has less upside and more downside than Mudiay and probably Okafor too but I'm admittedly biased by lack of exposure.

There are four players in this draft that seems really worthwhile, and Winslow might be a fifth. So i'm not worried, whoever falls we'll take. I also don't want Cauley-Stein, but he's beginning to look more polished than I thought. So if we drafted down, got something and him, i can't be that upset.