Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: As popular as Tech N9ne is, he's not a great selling artist...

LeBron23 copywrites in the traditional sense. Budaiiiiiiisomefinother copywrites the genitals of a woman and takes supplements as an attempt to enhance breast output.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh
    Gimmick getting off to himself (or possibly in this case, herself, dude could be one of those Filipino manboys, seriously). Even after everyone in the thread knows it's an act, he continues. Classic definition of a gimmick in love with thyself; sad and entertaining. Let him (her) continue.
    Everyone knows its an act. Damn n*gga you got me. I'm up on the net actin' a fool and getting owned.

This is the only life you actually know. You take this as dude trying to be sarcastic and simply not being very funny. Just typing random nonsense for the **** of it, and then pull out the 'sad/pathetic' card and hold on to your internet medal of authenticity. Congratulations, you ARE the biggest loser.

Dude, adapt and stop deluding yourself. You're not cool dude. You're gimmick is a plea for help.

National High School Star dr.hee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    Everyone knows its an act.
    Really? Always thought you're one of the few sincere people on the internet. Don't know what to believe in anymore. This is what the world has come to...you can't even trust anonymous users on a basketball message board anymore...

[COLOR="Red"]Everyone knows its an act.[/COLOR] Damn n*gga you got me. I'm up on the net actin' a fool and getting owned.

This is the only life you actually know. You take this as dude trying to be sarcastic and simply not being very funny. Just typing random nonsense for the **** of it, and then pull out the 'sad/pathetic' card and hold on to your internet medal of authenticity. Congratulations, you ARE the biggest loser.

Dude, adapt and stop deluding yourself. You're not cool dude. You're gimmick is a plea for help.
    Yes everyone knows being a ladyboy is an act. Ladyboy mad... I'd be mad too if I were born with 9 inches and desired a joker face between my legs instead.

Budadii responding to one-liners with essays lol

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    Buda. Is this worth it? Either you're delusional, which is sad, or you try way too hard at something way too trivial, which is one your main arguments, for whatever reason. . You are either a loser.....or a bigger loser.
    I backed you into a corner and forced everyone to basically spout off everything they hate about themselves. It's directed to me to save your ego from going into hyper panic mode because you come to the realization that you are everything you're trying to clown on.

Dude, I owned you and everyone in the thread. I'm the best poster this site has, and you can't even deny it.

Own up to defeat and stop with the ad hominem, little guy.

Quote Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
    Budadii responding to one-liners with essays lol
    It's just an act...I know...hard to believe, right?

Even when buda has a meltdown, he tries playing it off ironically.
    This is so ****ing ironic.

Did I create all of this?

I should become a therapist. Got dudes spilling their deepest, darkest secrets.

Everyone knows its an act. Damn n*gga you got me. I'm up on the net actin' a fool and getting owned.

I get it, because I'm "projecting". I'm the one writing essays.
    It's quite obvious that you're taking this way more serious than anybody else in thread.

*inb4 essay joke.

It's not funny dude, and it adds no ****ing value to the site. This site has one thing going for it, and thats stimulation and entertainment. Your garbage one-liners are just polluting the atmosphere and bringing down the quality of it all. You are a ****ing cancer, and I say that as nicely as possible.

You keep pointing out obvious truths. Ain't no one bobbing their head to the recycled garb that you produce. So what's the point? The point is, you can't stand to see someone who is actually alive, in the moment, and not constantly in a state of justification and armchair phycologist bulshit.

Dude, you unhappy. WE KNOW THIS. I'm ruffling the **** out of your feathers dude but in you're mind its some try hard kid that you think you can punk/ and because of that, you get a cheap sense of accomplishment.

Here's your medal. You won. You pointed out obvious truths and subsequently got murked into the ground.

Good job, Good effort.

I backed you into a corner and forced everyone to basically spout off everything they hate about themselves. It's directed to me to save your ego from going into hyper panic mode because you come to the realization that you are everything you're trying to clown on.

Dude, I owned you and everyone in the thread. I'm the best poster this site has, and you can't even deny it.

Own up to defeat and stop with the ad hominem, little guy.
    The need for attention has reached paramount heights. Plateaus we never thought possible. OK, so you didn't get what you wanted for Christmas. Alright, so you got nothing for Christmas. Your own family is so sick of your trolling they can't even force themselves to be around you during the holidays.

All that considered, we understand your sheer need to acquire attention, but going into threads and pretending to debate/discuss fake-wise is taking shit to new, unexplored regions. Regions we don't care to explore. If you want attention, continue your ladyboy escapades ... excuse me for a second ...

OK, now if you'd please, stop going into threads and spewing your sometimes hit (entertaining), usually miss (not entertaining) and kindly in the most Christmas like, friendly tone STEP THE FU[COLOR="Black"]C[/COLOR]K OFF.

I've only just now fully caught on to your gimmick, and I'm already sick of it. Speaking of sick, God why you gotta be a ladyboy? Excuse me ...

... there goes my Subway roasted, excuse me regurgitate, chicken. I mean, is the ladyboy angle just not enough attention in itself? LeBron23 does his attention thing by posting a zillion times a day, and I would suggest you try that but then this place would be ground zero - meaning zero population - nothing living, nothing breathing a ghost town -rolling hay-thingyz from old western movies for dramatic effect and all.

So if you can't be a bit more creative than pretending to argue/debate but really just being a dumbass then please, please go off somewhere else. There has to be a message board out there who'll gladly accept a ladyboy ... excuse me ...

... that's better ... as I was saying, someone who'll gladly accept a la... a person who is dying for attention and needs a message board to fill that void. Of the billions of boards out there there has to be ONE who'll accept you for who you are. Please, get to searching. I heard google works miracles for those in your predicament. Give it a woo. Who knows, Santa might just be a little late.
    Last edited by Josh; 12-26-2013 at 06:58 PM.

You might as well literally cry at this point.
    That's another thing. What is with you incessantly using the word 'literally'?

Literally don't get it. To me, that's the only gimmick here. You are a gimmick bro. You post garbage one-liners and you seek the beef like your bald headed mommy.

She be seekin' dat beef, n*gga.

Not funny. Then why are you getting so worked up? Defensive? Mad?

LOL. No one is crying. Why would someone be crying right now dude? We're on a basketball message board, are we not?

A little perspective can't hurt.

So damn funny how you come in here obviously butthurt and ready to jump on weak prey.

DUDE. I ****ing exposed what type of human being you are. It took me ONE thread to do this. Do you understand the genius behind my motives?

Look deeper. Try harder. Give more effort. You keep getting murked over and over and over and you're straight up oblivious to it.

I'm part of a bigger process, a bigger experiment, a 'scape goat' so to speak.

I controlled everyone in the thread like a puppet.

Josh, give it up dude. No one is taking you serious.

You responded exactly how I wanted you to.

Everything you say is bla bla personal experience bullshit. You've been seeking attention on this site for close to a decade. Pot calling the kettle.... orange, or something like that, you ****ing drugged out hippy. Get off my dick and stop posting the same tired bullshit. You're not entertaining guy, you're an afterthought in this thread.

moe94's presence is on a different level than yours, and I don't even think highly of the dude. What does that make you? Ironically it makes you, irrelevant, just like that dude you listen to for obvious reasons. Your real-life sucks.

I called you out on it, and am playing therapist in this thread. Keep "projecting" as moe94 eloquently put it, you ****ing coked out nazi.

^lol....beyond sad

Is he an actual tranny?
    I don't know. But he sure doesn't give a f*ck about what random strangers think. He's proving it essay after essay

^lol....beyond sad

Is he an actual tranny?
    Budadiii is trolling you brah