Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-12-2015, 02:13 PM   #76
ArbitraryWater
#KobeWouldaWon

ArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: wwe edge retired?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
Edge's only break came from when he pulled a real life scum bag move and the interwebz finding out about it..

some talent

cut his hair and there is nothing special about him, just some tall skinny dude with no definition who made the spear look like the running hug..

lot of charisma, mic talent, good wrestler, could be one of the highflying sort or on the ground.... EDGE BATZ LeBron23
ArbitraryWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 02:14 PM   #77
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryL.Kizzle posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Main Event Christian >> Main Event Edge
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 06:20 PM   #78
SexSymbol
You are amazing

SexSymbol has a bad reputationSexSymbol has a bad reputationSexSymbol has a bad reputation

Is WWE still a thing? I thought it died after Hardy, Edge and Rey left, all fan favorites. Cena's wrestling sucks, but he's a very chill cool dude, see his interview on stern for proof, so I like him.
is the GOAT undertaker still wrestling? I heard he lost to lesnar at wrestlemania , haven't heard of a stupider twist of events by wwe writers since forever
SexSymbol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 06:26 PM   #79
warriorfan
NBA lottery pick

warriorfan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardwarriorfan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardwarriorfan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardwarriorfan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardwarriorfan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardwarriorfan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardwarriorfan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardwarriorfan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardwarriorfan has one of the lowest reputations on this board

I saw Edge at Golds Gym many years ago when the WWF was in town. Talked to him for a few minutes. Wasn't as big as I expected but he was in great shape. He was a really nice guy though.
warriorfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 01:10 AM   #80
Imtheman
Wishes on a wheel.

Imtheman has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexSymbol
Is WWE still a thing? I thought it died after Hardy, Edge and Rey left, all fan favorites. Cena's wrestling sucks, but he's a very chill cool dude, see his interview on stern for proof, so I like him.
is the GOAT undertaker still wrestling? I heard he lost to lesnar at wrestlemania , haven't heard of a stupider twist of events by wwe writers since forever
Wwe is still extremely popular and will stay that way. Yes Taker still wrassles, old heads like him, triple h, and Kane wont leave
Imtheman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 07:04 AM   #81
Knicks101
Hustle Loyalty Respect

Knicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexSymbol

Nah bro, died after Savage, Hogan and Warrior left, all fan favorites.
Knicks101 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: