Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Where's the video of Muslims celebrating on 9/11??

Remember? The video purportedly seen by Donald Trump of thousands of Muslims celebrating in New Jersey on 9/11??

Have they found that video yet?

In fact, current New Jersey governor Chris Christie refuted that statement by Donald Trump back in November of 2015.

Article: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.2444058

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

Default Re: Where's the video of Muslims celebrating on 9/11??

It's an exhibit attached to his tax returns that he won't release.

Banned

Didn't he say he doesn't have the video but it was played on all the major news networks? Yet no one else saw it

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KyrieTheFuture
    It's an exhibit attached to his tax returns that he won't release.

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    Didn't he say he doesn't have the video but it was played on all the major news networks? Yet no one else saw it
    If he said that then he probably confused Palestine with NYC

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    It's the 6th Borough

Hey Pat, you notice how all last week the establishment was saying all the other candidates need to get out and consolidate around one candidate to beat Trump? You notice now that Rubio got mopped on Super Tuesday and it's clear he has no path to win, the establishment now says they all need to stay in the race to prevent Trump from getting enough delegates?

The plan is Rubio. They don't want Trump or Cruz. If they succeed with their little super PAC blitz in taking Trump out, Cruz is next.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Hey Pat, you notice how all last week the establishment was saying all the other candidates need to get out and consolidate around one candidate to beat Trump? You notice now that Rubio got mopped on Super Tuesday and it's clear he has no path to win, the establishment now says they all need to stay in the race to prevent Trump from getting enough delegates?

The plan is Rubio. They don't want Trump or Cruz. If they succeed with their little super PAC blitz in taking Trump out, Cruz is next.
    I'm aware of this, that's why I studied that Mitt speech carefully. He did mention Cruz, and even Lindsey Graham has even mentioned that the party may have to get behind Cruz. So I don't think there is a master plan against Cruz, but I do think there is a plan to have Cruz and Rubio unite.

I'm down with HRC

There was a rumor people were celebrating in Jersey City. There was no video and the local cops immediate checked it out and found nothing as did several reporters over the next few days. it was known back in 2001 this didn't happen and it was an urban legend. But among the right wing it solidified into fact.

Trump claims he personally a newcast that showed saw thousands of Americans in NJ celebrating. And dozens of people have written in to his twitter to say they saw the same thing.

I'm down with HRC

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix

well their problem is Cruz is not number two in these states. Rubio is best positioned to win Florida and Kasich best to win Ohio.

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    Too bad nobody kept footage of the events of 9/11. Clearly documenting history was not on the minds of others.

I do remember news reports with loads of muslims celebrating though, just pretty sure it was Palestinians, though i can't remember well enough to be sure.

Quote Originally Posted by FillJackson
    well their problem is Cruz is not number two in these states. Rubio is best positioned to win Florida and Kasich best to win Ohio.
    What world are you living in?

Decent playground baller

I do remember news reports with loads of muslims celebrating though, just pretty sure it was Palestinians, though i can't remember well enough to be sure.
    It something like that. People were falsely accusing a country of being responsible because of their people celebrating.

I remember that clip as well as if it was just yesterday. It was not here in the States, but in the Middle East.

Trump ran with this lie and the sheep followed.