Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default So Warriors went from GOAT regular season team to Durant's team?

Warriors went from goat team to a Durant team where bulk of the scoring comes from Durant.

Now thats what I call a downgrade

No ifs or buts, terrible mistake by GSW front office. Usually when teams try to form a superstar(s) team they're usually not very good the season before(Boston, Miami, Cleveland etc).
    Instead, they brought a guy to into their 73 win team and just said '**** it, let's just give him the most shots out there'.

That old saying really applies here, if it ain't broke, don't fix it..

Default Re: So Warriors went from GOAT regular season team to Durant's team?

I wonder if OP thought the same thing w/ Miami back in 2011. Probably started watching basketball then too.

Quote Originally Posted by Nash
    Warriors went from goat team to a Durant team where bulk of the scoring comes from Durant.

No ifs or buts, terrible mistake by GSW front office. Usually when teams try to form a superstar(s) team they're usually not very good the season before(Boston, Miami, Cleveland etc).
    Instead, they brought a guy to into their 73 win team and just said '**** it, let's just give him the most shots out there'.

pretty much. they are starting over

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    I wonder if OP thought the same thing w/ Miami back in 2011. Probably started watching basketball then too.
    Are you stupid? Read what I wrote again.
    I mention that in the post. Miami were not a very good team before they tried to form the big 3. GSW was the GOAT regular season team.

they gave up their defensive players for more offense which they had plenty of to begin with...iggy was the one to go over bogut since it came down to those two...but they werent over the nostalgia of 2 years ago when iggy shut down bron but were blinded when lebron owned iggy last year

Quote Originally Posted by bluechox2
    they gave up their defensive players for more offense which they had plenty of to begin with...iggy was the one to go over bogut since it came down to those two...but they werent over the nostalgia of 2 years ago when iggy shut down bron but were blinded when lebron owned iggy last year

Cavs would have won the championship if Love and Irving were healthy. Cavs beat a much better Warriors team in the finals.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Cavs would have won the championship if Love and Irving were healthy. Cavs beat a much better Warriors team in the finals.
    i think that because those 2 went down it was a easy series, but still think the warriors could of pulled off that series with those 2 playing

Are you stupid? Read what I wrote again.
    I mention that in the post. Miami were not a very good team before they tried to form the big 3. GSW was the GOAT regular season team.
    Who gives a shit about a regular-season "GOAT" moniker though.

I'm just curious how somebody could call them a "mistake"....after 4 games? And be serious about it too.

Lets just call this for what it is. Another reactionary thread from a green pea basketball fan.

NBA All-star

I wouldn't call it a downgrade, it's probably got something to do with people want to watch basketball being played by certain players now, instead of simply having a basketball game going on.

I think it's a question like, would you prefer to have a signed jersey from your favorite player, or be able to watch them live.

Good college starter SwayDizzle's Avatar

dumbest move ever. they lost the finals because of lack of defensive presence due to injuries. let's just get rid of those guys entirely and see what happens. smh

Who gives a shit about a regular-season "GOAT" moniker though.
    Yeah, who gives a shit about chemistry and tactics on the basketball court?
    itz all about da names yo

Strong strawman.

Who's to say they WONT have that?

When LeBron ran to Miami, he and his team didn't have "chemistry" and "tactics" for nearly a quarter of the season. I'm sure you considered them failures though.

warriors fans and the warriors themselves were some cocky ass mofo's last year yet cant take the heat this early in the year,

Strong strawman.

Who's to say they WONT have that?

When LeBron ran to Miami, he and his team didn't have "chemistry" and "tactics" for nearly a quarter of the season. I'm sure you considered them failures though.
    stop comparing the Miami Heat with this GSW team. That is the whole point of this thread.
    damn you're frustrating as hell

stop comparing the Miami Heat with this GSW team. That is the whole point of this thread.
    damn you're frustrating as hell
    Okay... so the Warriors are no longer regular-season Khans because they need to become acclimated with one another.

good talk