Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: My friend is currently in love with a prostitute

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers
    Girl has alot of issues, no family, no friends, she has already ran my friend over with a car, threw his xbox out of a hotel window, cut his face with broken glass, they have gotten their rental car towed, he bailed her out of jail. Just yesterday he beat her ass in public at a Denny's. Oh and she's pregnant with his kid.

I'm done with this planet.
    I don't know why but by the time I read "threw his xbox out" I decided your are your friend.

If you aren't then all I can say is there is nothing you can do. My friend's current wife called the cops on him during a "break" of theirs. Then I found out she sucked her ex husbands dick. He still got back with her. The power of the p*ssy can overwhelm some guy.

Quote Originally Posted by RoseCity07
    I don't know why but by the time I read "threw his xbox out" I decided your are your friend.

If you aren't then all I can say is there is nothing you can do. My friend's current wife called the cops on him during a "break" of theirs. Then I found out she sucked her ex husbands dick. He still got back with her. The power of the p*ssy can overwhelm some guy.
    True, but this ain't regular psuuy, it's a prostitutes psuuy. Which basically means, it's everyone's psuuy.

Girl has alot of issues, no family, no friends, she has already ran my friend over with a car, threw his xbox out of a hotel window, cut his face with broken glass, they have gotten their rental car towed, he bailed her out of jail. Just yesterday he beat her ass in public at a Denny's. Oh and she's pregnant with his kid.

I'm done with this planet.

he travels with his xbox?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Done_And_Done
    Missed this***

WOW @ dealing with a basket case who has your own cousins name inked on her, let alone one who sells her vaj.

I'm gunna take a shot in the dark and presume that your buddy didn't exactly have the most stable upbringings himself, no?
    My friend had a great upbringing, nice family and everything, his intention was to pimp the hoe, but it backfired, he fell in love with her and couldn't handle her at all.

My friend had a great upbringing, nice family and everything, his intention was to pimp the hoe, but it backfired, he fell in love with her and couldn't handle her at all.
    Talk about a love story from hell. Jeeze...

Ah, so he's just a complete idiot.