Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    raep tiem

Default Re: the power of ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
    you think it's funny but in three years time i'll post here on ISH of my exotic car. start the clock.
    Are you going to eat out your sister in it too?

Quote Originally Posted by b1imtf
    Are you going to eat out your sister in it too?
    yeah, won

That was great. I lol'd. I wish they'd shown how the bitch who left her b/f reacted when the dude let her in on the joke.

Gentleman Desperado East_Stone_Ya's Avatar

the last blond skank

the Sho Kosugi of ISH -p.tiddy-'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Out_In_Utah
    It is absolutely shallow. Liking anybody for 1 thing is pretty much the definition of shallow. They don't care for them on any deep level.
    lol they JUST MET

you can only like someone for 1 thing at first..."deep" feelings can only be created over time

Quote Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
    Is it really that "shallow" for a woman to be attracted to success? She wants to be around a man that actually has something going on in his life rather than a Walmart employee and that is shallow?

IDK...I'm sure some of these girls ARE shallow, but most women are attracted to success and I don't blame them at all for it either...if I ever have a daughter I hope she ends up with a man that can provide for her, not someone who never went to school and is struggling. *all other things being equal of course*
    Its extremely shallow for a women to attracted to a car alone. Make no mistake, that is what happened. Also, having a Ferrari doesn't mean you are successful, it means you money. Doesn't mean you earned it or that you worked for it....doesnt mean that it was a function of success.

It also isn't one or the other. Stop making this false dichotomy. If my daughter ever got caught doing something like this I'd be ashamed. You want to surround yourself with similar, positive people that are trying to better themselves. If you are successful then successful people will be around you. What happened her was pure thirst. And it was purely shallow. They got into a car with a strange man just because he had a Ferrari. It was dangerous, reckless and thirsty. No defending that.

Quote Originally Posted by flipogb
    bet these shallow hoes would have fallen for a Fiero with a body kit
    dont kill me

Quote Originally Posted by The Macho Man
    It's shallow but who cares, I'd be more interested in a rich girl right off the bat too
    Could really care less if a girl is rich. Pulling her own weight is important but other than that it doesn't help or hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
    Its extremely shallow for a women to attracted to a car alone. Make no mistake, that is what happened. Also, having a Ferrari doesn't mean you are successful, it means you money. Doesn't mean you earned it or that you worked for it....doesnt mean that it was a function of success.

It also isn't one or the other. Stop making this false dichotomy. If my daughter ever got caught doing something like this I'd be ashamed. You want to surround yourself with similar, positive people that are trying to better themselves. If you are successful then successful people will be around you. What happened her was pure thirst. And it was purely shallow. They got into a car with a strange man just because he had a Ferrari. It was dangerous, reckless and thirsty. No defending that.
    so if they had gotten into say a Honda Accord instead it isn't shallow? If a man has a very expensive car it isn't proof of anything but it is strong evidence that he is doing something right.

this video is not evidence of shallowness IMO...I WOULD GET IN THAT FERRARI lol...it's a new Ferrari

A woman would be shallow if she only liked a man for his car/money after an extended time of dating...but not at first meet, maybe those women were shallow or maybe not at all, that vid doesn't prove anything one way or another IMO

Quote Originally Posted by The Macho Man
    You wouldn't care if a girl had millions of dollars?
    lol obviously extreme wealth is a good thing, it's absolutely life changing, anyone saying otherwise is full of it

prime is a shallow b*tch too " i would get in that ferrari too.....it's new"

i cant believe that dude kept trying to hold on that chick. She's a dumb b*tch let her go.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

so if they had gotten into say a Honda Accord instead it isn't shallow? If a man has a very expensive car it isn't proof of anything but it is strong evidence that he is doing something right.

this video is not evidence of shallowness IMO...I WOULD GET IN THAT FERRARI lol...it's a new Ferrari

A woman would be shallow if she only liked a man for his car/money after an extended time of dating...but not at first meet, maybe those women were shallow or maybe not at all, that vid doesn't prove anything one way or another IMO
    you just playing devils advocate.. you know that was some hardcore gold digging shit. Especially the blonde chick who went from 0 to 60 faster than the car would after seeing it

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    you just playing devils advocate.. you know that was some hardcore gold digging shit. Especially the blonde chick who went from 0 to 60 faster than the car would after seeing it
    I'm just pointing out that I don't think women should be blasted for being attracted to success at first meet

I am not sure those women thought THEY were going to get paid off...they could just thought "wow awesome car!, who is this guy?"

For men that are very successful and do own an exotic car, is it even possible for them to have a good looking female next to them WITHOUT society viewing her as a "gold-digger"?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

I'm just pointing out that I don't think women should be blasted for being attracted to success at first meet

I am not sure those women thought THEY were going to get paid off...they could just thought "wow awesome car!, who is this guy?"

For men that are very successful and do own an exotic car, is it even possible for them to have a good looking female next to them WITHOUT society viewing her as a "gold-digger"?
    yea....

The blonde one didnt even want to speak to the guy lol.. and flat out told him so to his face. And then got pissed when the guy dumped her on the side of the road... like bitch, you just sold yourself for a car and pretty much insulted me in the process of doing so. And now youre mad I returned the favor.

Thats what you want your daughter to be.. roaming the streets of vegas, tramp stamped, hopping in random guys cars?

you want your daughter so thirsty that she will hope into cars with random men. Sorry, but it is reckless and no man actually respects women like that. So if you want you daughters to be used and abused by men then that is on you.