Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Portland Trail Blazers Forum

Portland Trail Blazers Forum Portland Trail Blazers forum - Portland Trail Blazers message board

Old 09-19-2006, 07:32 AM   #16
Coop
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Coop has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakerRaider
Seriously, I think the Portland Trailblazers might just make the National Basketball Association Playoffs.

Now there's an optimist!!

I'd take just about anyone for Miles. "Q. Rich? Cool... where do I sign?"
Coop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 12:44 PM   #17
tgwillie63

tgwillie63 has an OK reputation so far

If Brandon Roy plays major minutes at the 2, Dickau turns out to be pretty good health and player wise, Webster plays alot of 3 and 2, Mags has a great year, Przybilla stays healthy, Zach returns to form 20/10, Darius doesn't disrupt the team, I say 35 to 40 wins.
However, If Brandon plays more 1 then 2, Dickau has continued health issues, Webster plays mainly the 2, Mags is mediocre, Przybilla is hurt again, Zach returns to form 20/10, Darius is a pain in the butt, I say about 15 to 20 wins.
tgwillie63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 02:25 PM   #18
adrenalize
I airball my layups

adrenalize has an OK reputation so far

Has everyone forgotten how many close games we lost last year? Or how many we dominated for 3 quatrers and then imploded? We easily could have finished with 30 wins. We are a better team this year: Some really good new, experienced role players (Maglore and LaFrentz) more experienced young talent in Jack and Outlaw (Jack is going to have a MONSTER year), some extrordinarily talented rookies that could impact immediatly (Roy will be Rookie of the Year) and some veterans who (hopefully) will play with some fire and positive energy and produce like they are capable (Randolph and Miles). Lastly, if P-zilla can stay healthy, he is going to have his best year ever. Also, now that MacMillan has a year under his belt, I wouldnt be suprised if we won 40-45 games. If everything goes well we could even make the playoffs THIS year. If I had it my way, this would be my lineup to start the season: starter/bench

PG: Jack/Dickau

SG: Dixon/Roy (split mins. 50/50).....Webster (like twin starters w/Webster as b/u)

SF: Miles (maybe starting him will help his attitude and he can play like he started last season)/Outlaw

PF: Randolph/Maglore....Aldridge (when he gets healthy would be the b/u)

C: P-zilla/Maglore

Great blend of vets, young talent a GREAT coach and a renewed desire= 40/42?

Last edited by adrenalize : 09-28-2006 at 02:27 PM.
adrenalize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 11:03 PM   #19
s1d27

s1d27 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by indenial
At least 50!

50 my ass, tops 30-35, gotta trade zach and miles and lafrence, big ass contracts, then we gonna kill

-$id
s1d27 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: