Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-27-2012, 02:41 AM   #1
talkingconch
College star

talkingconch is considered somewhat cooltalkingconch is considered somewhat cool
Default Youtube finally added the ''in reply to'' in the comments

yeah i dont know when they did this but i just noticed it tonite, if your like me and read the comments for the lols and when a top comment is in response to someone else, ur pretty much fcked in finding the other comment, and im one curious **** too

so yeah, now the original comment is right under the response

and for your time;

talkingconch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 04:21 PM   #2
Rake2204
5-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Youtube finally added the ''in reply to'' in the comments

Such a small change, but it's a good one. On those moments where I am taking a gander at some video comments, I appreciate not having to search for pages to see what stupid thing a person being responded to may have said in the first place.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 04:25 PM   #3
RaininTwos
Betrayed

RaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rake2204
Such a small change, but it's a good one. On those moments where I am taking a gander at some video comments, I appreciate not having to search for pages to see what stupid thing a person being responded to may have said in the first place.

I love this guy. To me his posts scream sarcasm, but I feel like he's being completely genuine in his replies.
RaininTwos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 04:26 PM   #4
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

good for YouTube...what is that girl's name?
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 04:38 PM   #5
G-Funk
Palm Trees & Gangsters

G-Funk has decent reputation

who's the 2n girl
G-Funk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 05:32 PM   #6
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Damn, that 2nd chick has an ass worth licking...

Wait, what?
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 05:38 PM   #7
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
good for YouTube...what is that girl's name?

Nunya Beezewax, she doesnt like white guys that look like you.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 10:11 PM   #8
joe
College star

joe is considered somewhat cooljoe is considered somewhat cool

I knowwww. Frankly I think it could be better. There should be a "show conversation" button, so you can see the entire conversation. Doesn't seem to be too complicated, but youtube seems to be slipping since google took over.
joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 10:20 PM   #9
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaininTwos
I love this guy. To me his posts scream sarcasm, but I feel like he's being completely genuine in his replies.

I thought I was the only one
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 11:08 AM   #10
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe
I knowwww. Frankly I think it could be better. There should be a "show conversation" button, so you can see the entire conversation. Doesn't seem to be too complicated, but youtube seems to be slipping since google took over.
Really? All the changes I've noticed seem to be for the better.

Although this addition should have been added almost immediately. The fact it took this long is pathetic.

Not that it matters. The comment section on youtube is pretty much a cesspool for 12 year olds.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 08:59 PM   #11
Eat Like A Bosh
Banned

Eat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputationEat Like A Bosh has a terrific reputation

About time! No more searching through see all comments for a particular comment that ignited an argument!
Eat Like A Bosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 12:45 AM   #12
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

comments section was always confusing and still is.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 01:03 AM   #13
joe
College star

joe is considered somewhat cooljoe is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kebab Stall
Really? All the changes I've noticed seem to be for the better.

Although this addition should have been added almost immediately. The fact it took this long is pathetic.

Not that it matters. The comment section on youtube is pretty much a cesspool for 12 year olds.

Slippin was probably a strong word. I don't like that they bug me about using a google account. And lately, the "related videos" are all screwed up. Like if I'm watching " Television show X part 3 of 6," part 4 won't be in the related videos. I have to go to the uploaders page and find the video I want.

Edit: But really, this is silly to complain about. It reminds me of Louis Ck's bit about how spoiled we are. Here I am nit picking a fricken internet site (wtf? internet?) that has millions of videos that I can watch at any time. lol.

Last edited by joe : 03-29-2012 at 01:08 AM.
joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 01:04 AM   #14
highwhey
el vato encabronado

highwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

youtube trolling =)
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: