Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 02-20-2011, 02:24 PM   #16
Lakers_Kobe_Fan
NBA sixth man of the year

Lakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputation
Default Re: Melo to LA - Its happening now!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamaraw08
Tried that joke before when Kirk Hinrich of the Bulls then was about to face the Lakers in LA. My post was deleted by one of the moderators.
not fair.

privilege of being a mod i guess.

Mike dont get me wrong but shouldnt the same standard apply to everyone?? mod or not a mod....

& on the thread itself...its lame....
Lakers_Kobe_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 02:33 PM   #17
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers_Kobe_Fan
privilege of being a mod i guess.

Mike dont get me wrong but shouldnt the same standard apply to everyone?? mod or not a mod....

& on the thread itself...its lame....

1) my post was 100% true with a spin on it... it was deliberately misleading as a joke.

2) i don't recall tamaraw's post and which mod deleted it so i cannot comment.

3) and most importantly, if you read my post, i gave you all the option for it to be deleted for the exact reason above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
yeah, this was pretty bad... likely a fail.... feel free to vote to delete

so please read the whole thread before you comment and you will see that everyone was empowered to have the thread deleted if they wanted as i knew it was on the edge.

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 02:45 PM   #18
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Tisk tisk Socal...this one had me going one I first saw it.

Good one....because it's coming from you of course.
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 12:35 AM   #19
lakersNUMBA1
I hit open 5-footers

lakersNUMBA1 has an OK reputation so far

i would like to point out how much i am not liking the nba organization right now. why did they honestly have to send out craig seger to talk to carmelo DURING the game and talk about the nets/knicks. i felt so bad for him there, but thankfully kobe was there to help protect him. i was so pissed when i saw that and wanted to knock out craig seger so bad. carmelo looked scared shitless too and just wanted to have a good time. thats like if i saw david stern with his family eating dinner and i went up to him randomly was all like "YOO STERNN HOW BOUT THEM LAKERS AND CELTICS?" geeeeez

do you guys agree?
lakersNUMBA1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 10:34 AM   #20
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakersNUMBA1
i would like to point out how much i am not liking the nba organization right now. why did they honestly have to send out craig seger to talk to carmelo DURING the game and talk about the nets/knicks. i felt so bad for him there, but thankfully kobe was there to help protect him. i was so pissed when i saw that and wanted to knock out craig seger so bad. carmelo looked scared shitless too and just wanted to have a good time. thats like if i saw david stern with his family eating dinner and i went up to him randomly was all like "YOO STERNN HOW BOUT THEM LAKERS AND CELTICS?" geeeeez

do you guys agree?

i think the hijack style "reporters" like jim gray and craig sager are pathetic and bring a horrible element to professional sports. i don't like them at all and i would never give them press credentials.

those guys are better served working for TMZ.

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 07:26 PM   #21
lakersNUMBA1
I hit open 5-footers

lakersNUMBA1 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
i think the hijack style "reporters" like jim gray and craig sager are pathetic and bring a horrible element to professional sports. i don't like them at all and i would never give them press credentials.

haha yeahh. but at the same time that is there "job" which involves being a big pile of douche
lakersNUMBA1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 08:16 PM   #22
Crown&Coke
Stay Strong Droth

Crown&Coke is popular on this boardCrown&Coke is popular on this boardCrown&Coke is popular on this boardCrown&Coke is popular on this boardCrown&Coke is popular on this board

First when I saw the thread, I was like "noooooooo!"

Then opened it and was relieved

I remember Tam doing it about Hinrich last year, and I think people got mad because he was every Laker fans wet dream, thus deleted, clever nontheless tho.

Quote:

I think those type of dudes are better suited to work something like TMZ or Access Hollywood. Jim Gray just got busted again for arguing with a caddy. He also blitzed Pete Rose on live TV, and that was messed up because Rose was finally being honored by MLB.
Crown&Coke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 09:02 PM   #23
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

just took a look, and Tam's thread was deleted because he was using it to rub another poster's nose in a statement he had made about a possible odom/hinrich trade... basically it just wan't funny or clever or anything other than him feeling the need to point out another posters mistake
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 11:24 PM   #24
tamaraw08
Decent college freshman

tamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
just took a look, and Tam's thread was deleted because he was using it to rub another poster's nose in a statement he had made about a possible odom/hinrich trade... basically it just wan't funny or clever or anything other than him feeling the need to point out another posters mistake

Really? I don't recall me doing what you said, I thought I "started" the thread stating "Kirk is coming to LA".
Would you mind sending me a PM and copying and pasting what I actually indicated, thanks.
I like to learn from my mistakes.
tamaraw08 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: