Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-08-2012, 12:50 AM   #46
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Cavs @ Warriors 11/7/12

Irving spin move at the 3 point line, gets fouled. Knocks down both shots, 28 points, 8 point game with 1:41 left.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 12:50 AM   #47
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Landry, probably shooting near 70% for the season after this game is over.
Old 11-08-2012, 12:52 AM   #48
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Landry is beasting again.Jack
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 12:53 AM   #49
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Well Cavaliers showed some fight in them, but just not enough especially with Varejao and Zeller out who have both probably been the best two playing bigs for the Cavaliers this season thus far.

Nice to see Barnes have a solid game finally.

Irving is averaging 24 or 25 a game this season now.

Good game Warriors, well fought. Curry+Thompson looks like a nice back court if Curry can stay healthy.
Old 11-08-2012, 01:00 AM   #50
fsvr54
Decent college freshman

fsvr54 is considered somewhat coolfsvr54 is considered somewhat cool

22-14-6

This is why Lee is underrated
fsvr54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 01:03 AM   #51
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsvr54
22-14-6

He's rated fairly IMO. Not a star, just a good piece to a puzzle that can average 20/10 on certain teams and 14-18/10 on others. Vin Baker.
Old 11-08-2012, 01:14 AM   #52
Cali Syndicate
Decent college freshman

Cali Syndicate has a terrific reputationCali Syndicate has a terrific reputationCali Syndicate has a terrific reputationCali Syndicate has a terrific reputationCali Syndicate has a terrific reputation

Woooo! Am I late?
Cali Syndicate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 01:35 AM   #53
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Didn't get to watch the game, but glad we won.

I thought Lee was out with the Flu, so I benched him on my fantasy team.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 01:49 AM   #54
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsvr54
22-14-6

...against Samardo Samuels, who had only played a handful of minutes coming into tonight. He played 38 tonight with our starting and backup centers out.

Lee is a nice player, but he really should have a great statline tonight.

I thought the Cavs did a nice job of keeping the game semi-close in the second half considering the circumstances.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 01:51 AM   #55
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
Well Cavaliers showed some fight in them, but just not enough especially with Varejao and Zeller out who have both probably been the best two playing bigs for the Cavaliers this season thus far.

Nice to see Barnes have a solid game finally.

Irving is averaging 24 or 25 a game this season now.

Good game Warriors, well fought. Curry+Thompson looks like a nice back court if Curry can stay healthy.
I'm still just not wild about Barnes' game. He looks so robotic out there. Waiters had an off night, but I'm happy we didn't do what a lot of the pundits were predicting in the draft (Barnes). Just don't like his game.
Old 11-08-2012, 01:55 AM   #56
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Both our teams should've drafted Drummond.

I was shocked when the Cavs passed up the chance to pair Kyrie with a 20/10 big. I was screaming at the TV when my Warriors passed on him.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 02:00 AM   #57
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdreason
Both our teams should've drafted Drummond.

I was shocked when the Cavs passed up the chance to pair Kyrie with a 20/10 big. I was screaming at the TV when my Warriors passed on him.
Like what I've seen out of the Kyrie/Waiters combo so far. I think Waiters has star potential. Whether he'll meet it remains to be seen.

Drummond looked very good in the preseason, but he's not getting a ton of minutes so far this year, is he? I mean, we knew he was sort of a project coming in, so that isn't really a surprise... And if you hit on a center, that is enormous in a league lacking in them.

Still, Waiters has had a very good start to his rookie campaign. Averaging over 16 points per game coming into tonight, which is behind only Lillard's 19 for this rookie class.
Old 11-08-2012, 02:35 AM   #58
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
I'm still just not wild about Barnes' game. He looks so robotic out there. Waiters had an off night, but I'm happy we didn't do what a lot of the pundits were predicting in the draft (Barnes). Just don't like his game.
So far I'm very happy with Waiters. I like the fact that when Irving comes out, waiters gets to create off the dribble a little more. Otherwise we're just settling for threes with out second unit which is what was happening the first couple games until Scott decided to have Waiters taken out early with the first unit then put in the beginning of the 2nd and 4th quarters with the second unit.
Old 11-08-2012, 02:58 AM   #59
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
So far I'm very happy with Waiters. I like the fact that when Irving comes out, waiters gets to create off the dribble a little more. Otherwise we're just settling for threes with out second unit which is what was happening the first couple games until Scott decided to have Waiters taken out early with the first unit then put in the beginning of the 2nd and 4th quarters with the second unit.
Well, yeah... There's that. But, I also like the way they are playing together. Waiters' jumper has been far better than I thought it would be coming in and, when you play with Kyrie, he is going to open things up for you. Waiters has been taking advantage of that.

On the other hand, when Waiters is running point and Kyrie is playing off the ball, you know defenses can't help all that much or Irving will have an open jumper.

So, yeah... Having multiple playmakers is nice for the times when Kyrie needs a rest, but they also look good together.... which is more important, imo.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: