Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Cali Love

Default Re: I am proud of Muslim-Americans

fuck israel

Quote Originally Posted by Lakersfamftw
    Assad hates his own fellow muslims the sunnis and kills them.
    Lol no. Completely false.

Does this look like some kind of ultra-conservative sectarian Muslim to you? An extremist trying to exterminate all other religions?

Sunni Muslims in Syria outnumber Alawites 8 to 1, do you really think Assad is playing up sectarianism and religious intolerance? Assad has no problem with Sunni Muslims and the average Sunni Muslim in Syria doesn't have a huge problem with Assad (especially not when compared to the absolute crazies he's fighting).

Only the extremely conservative and religiously insane branch Sunnis in Syria hate Assad, the majority don't.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Giaodollo
    never forget americans, Israel is the country that bombed liberty ship and it was covered up by the media and the government, that is the country you are pumping billions and going to war for.

http://******************.com/WRHART...ssliberty.html
    Yes. Both sides agreed this was a miscommunication and accident. Water under the bridge. Of course, it is unfortunate that this happened.

If you are one of those nuts believing the Hamas propaganda, I assume you believe Israel attacked the US ship because they witnessed Israel committing the "Golan Heights Massacre" an incident that never happened and was fabricated by terrorists for propaganda reasons. And the propaganda is working on the "progressives" and "liberals" of the world.

Let the judenhass flow through you.

ALSO-Assad was a moderate. Syria was one of the most tolerant and progressive nations in the middle east under his rule. Was he all daisies and roses? Was he a saint? No, but I think we can all agree the Syrian state and Syrian people under Assad's leadership were much better off than they are now.
    Last edited by Nick Young; 02-25-2016 at 06:29 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Yes. Both sides agreed this was a miscommunication and accident. Water under the bridge. Of course, it is unfortunate that this happened.

If you are one of those nuts believing the Hamas propaganda, I assume you believe Israel attacked the US ship because they witnessed Israel committing the "Golan Heights Massacre" an incident that never happened and was fabricated by terrorists for propaganda reasons. And the propaganda is working on the "progressives" and "liberals" of the world.

Let the judenhass flow through you.

ALSO-Assad was a moderate. Syria was one of the most tolerant and progressive nations in the middle east under his rule. Was he all daisies and roses? Was he a saint? No, but I think we can all agree the Syrian state and Syrian people under Assad's leadership were much better off than they are now.
    So that's conclusive? I find more evidence leaning towards Israel, who attacked with unmarked aircraft, on a ship more than twice as big and not even resembling the Egyptian target than the proof that Hezbollah was the perpetrators behind the bus bomb. Convince me Hezbollah is a terrorist network.

This is my gathered evidence regarding Israel bombing the US ship

* Thomas Hinman Moorer, an admiral, says Israel was behind it.

*Not only did Israel bomb the boat, a research ship, mind you, they even jammed the help calls, and gunned the lifeboats of people trying to escape death. Is that not terrorism? What is the purpose of gunning down people in life boats?

* Israelies has come forward and admitted knowing it was an american ship, but has been forced to recant their statements due to death threats.

* One of the pilots approached the boat and was about to attack when he saw the american flags and reported it to the base who told him to ignore the flags and carry on with the attacks.

The intended target proprtionally to the Liberty.

The american boat was one of a kind during that time, it was easily distungishable according to experts, especially for the huge satellite dishes mounted on its deck and the amount of satellites.

The truth is, Israel used unmarked aircrafts to blame Egypt later.

* People have said that the president ordered the investigation to be concluded and call it a mistake.

What do you have as proof that Hezbollah funded, and also led the bus bombings? For all we know it could have been people with ties to Hezbollah. This attack was straight from Israels top leadership. I can bring more evidence to other terror attacks by Zionist groups with close ties to Israel if you'd like.

A documentary by Al Jazeera on it
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5mu79ygShs

There is even audio evidence of Israelis knowing it was American and still carrying on with the attack.
    Last edited by Giaodollo; 02-25-2016 at 06:57 PM.

I mean, Hezbollah is seen as a terrorist organisation by almost every government in the western world and has been involved in a long list of terror attacks on civilians and Nasrallah has gone on record to say there is no such thing as an innocent Israeli and attacks on Israeli civilians should be applauded and encouraged, but here we are talking about Israel attacking a military ship 50 years ago.

Israel has done plenty wrong and still does, but the Israeli government really doesn't go out and endorse and encourage terror attacks on Muslim civilians. You guys are just discussing nonsense here.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    I mean, Hezbollah is seen as a terrorist organisation by almost every government in the western world and has been involved in a long list of terror attacks on civilians and Nasrallah has gone on record to say there is no such thing as an innocent Israeli and attacks on Israeli civilians should be applauded and encouraged, but here we are talking about Israel attacking a military ship 50 years ago.

Israel has done plenty wrong and still does, but the Israeli government really doesn't go out and endorse and encourage terror attacks on Muslim civilians.
    I can't find such a quote, link me please.

The EU has put their military wing on the terror list as a consequence of them supposedly being involved in the bus bombings. Not the whole organization, among those the politcal party.
    Last edited by Giaodollo; 02-25-2016 at 07:15 PM.

I can't find such a quote, link me please.

[QUOTE]As Nasrallah puts it,

Banned

Don't expect the Muslim sympathiser to respond.

Banned

So that's conclusive? I find more evidence leaning towards Israel, who attacked with unmarked aircraft, on a ship more than twice as big and not even resembling the Egyptian target than the proof that Hezbollah was the perpetrators behind the bus bomb. Convince me Hezbollah is a terrorist network.

This is my gathered evidence regarding Israel bombing the US ship

* Thomas Hinman Moorer, an admiral, says Israel was behind it.

*Not only did Israel bomb the boat, a research ship, mind you, they even jammed the help calls, and gunned the lifeboats of people trying to escape death. Is that not terrorism? What is the purpose of gunning down people in life boats?

* Israelies has come forward and admitted knowing it was an american ship, but has been forced to recant their statements due to death threats.

* One of the pilots approached the boat and was about to attack when he saw the american flags and reported it to the base who told him to ignore the flags and carry on with the attacks.

The intended target proprtionally to the Liberty.

The american boat was one of a kind during that time, it was easily distungishable according to experts, especially for the huge satellite dishes mounted on its deck and the amount of satellites.

The truth is, Israel used unmarked aircrafts to blame Egypt later.

* People have said that the president ordered the investigation to be concluded and call it a mistake.

What do you have as proof that Hezbollah funded, and also led the bus bombings? For all we know it could have been people with ties to Hezbollah. This attack was straight from Israels top leadership. I can bring more evidence to other terror attacks by Zionist groups with close ties to Israel if you'd like.

A documentary by Al Jazeera on it
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5mu79ygShs

There is even audio evidence of Israelis knowing it was American and still carrying on with the attack.
    Yes, good job with the trusted and unbiased documentary from Al Jazeera.

The Jewspiracy is real breh. We all talk to each other. We are the borg. You really have us figured out, old sport

Banned

All I see is Nasrallah alleged words by a jewish writer. I can write an article and say Benjamin said he wanted to gas all muslims, does that make it true?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Yes, good job with the trusted and unbiased documentary from Al Jazeera.

The Jewspiracy is real breh. We all talk to each other. We are the borg. You really have us figured out, old sport
    They actually used transcripts published by the Jpost in the video. And I have used a variety of sources.

One of the biggest supporter of this theory is a former american Admiral. Its not really a jewspiracy, but fact is Israel has for decades used tactics of attacking and later trying to put the blame on another nation to provoke american or british involvement.

See the Lavon affair. I know you always complain about Egyptians hating Israelis, well.. Gee, I wonder why. The surviving agent was even honored 2005 by the then president Moshe.

All I see is Nasrallah alleged words by a jewish writer. I can write an article and say Benjamin said he wanted to gas all muslims, does that make it true?

The source is actually not a Jewish writer at all.
    https://books.google.nl/books?id=mov...ence+civilian+

But go ahead, keep defending terrorism. We know what you are now.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    The source is actually not a Jewish writer at all.
    https://books.google.nl/books?id=mov...ence+civilian+

But go ahead, keep defending terrorism.
    I am defintely not defending terrorism, Hezbollah has several times spoken out against terrorism and denounces bombings or attacks on civilian targets. See Nasrallahs response after the 9/11 bombings.

I am just refuting claims of them being terrorists. I mean, you're from Netherlands, and I know they pushed the hardest to label them terrorists so I get why you have this opinion.

But considering Lebanons history, and their Israels provocations and occupation of their land, they needed someone to fight back, Hezbollah is that someone.

If someone attacked my country and I formed a milita with foreign help because my nation had been terrorized and stripped of all warfare to fight back against the intruders, I wouldn't label myself a terrorist, I'd label myself a hero, would you label yourself a terrorist for fighting back though?

Banned

They actually used transcripts published by the Jpost in the video. And I have used a variety of sources.

One of the biggest supporter of this theory is a former american Admiral. Its not really a jewspiracy, but fact is Israel has for decades used tactics of attacking and later trying to put the blame on another nation to provoke american or british involvement.

See the Lavon affair. I know you always complain about Egyptians hating Israelis, well.. Gee, I wonder why. The surviving agent was even honored 2005 by the then president Moshe.

Thanks for showing your true colors. I'm sure your fellow Jew hating Swedes are proud of you.

Banned

I am defintely not defending terrorism, Hezbollah has several times spoken out against terrorism and denounces bombings or attacks on civilian targets. See Nasrallahs response after the 9/11 bombings.

I am just refuting claims of them being terrorists. I mean, you're from Netherlands, and I know they pushed the hardest to label them terrorists so I get why you have this opinion.

But considering Lebanons history, and their Israels provocations and occupation of their land, they needed someone to fight back, Hezbollah is that someone.

If someone attacked my country and I formed a milita with foreign help because my nation had been terrorized and stripped of all warfare to fight back against the intruders, I wouldn't label myself a terrorist, I'd label myself a hero, would you label yourself a terrorist for fighting back though?

Dude just exposed himself as the full-fledged zealot that he is

They always do in the end.

Let the judenhass flow through you, breh. No need to hide it any more.