Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-17-2018, 10:24 PM   #31
sd3035
Impartial NBA analyst

Default Re: Brothers, join me in my quest

Your height is too suspicious to donate

In don't like manlets
sd3035 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 07:16 PM   #32
catzhernandez
Underrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
Come see me.

You think because you were a quiet little bitch in prison that means you can fight?

I never wished that you went back to prison, but you're obviously headed there because you're still an idiot.

You sound like you're back on drugs.
Stay classy.

Nobody is condoning sexual exploitation on this end, bud. And you shouldn't either. I don't just don't have the energy to give a **** about it on a basketball forum. But this is all entertainment for us, so do you. Lose that tough guy shit though, this shit isn't that serious. I busted a joke on you that maybe only I found funny, but it wasn't disrespectful. Didn't truly insult your actual person, and you took that shit and twisted it into taking my personal life, my failures in particular, and tried to burn me. Now here I am taking this shit personal. You've got a hell of a memory though, I'll give you that.

It is what it is, man. I respect your outlook on woman and respecting them, and leave it at that.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 09:19 PM   #33
stalkerforlife
Free the banned users.

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez
Stay classy.

Nobody is condoning sexual exploitation on this end, bud. And you shouldn't either. I don't just don't have the energy to give a **** about it on a basketball forum. But this is all entertainment for us, so do you. Lose that tough guy shit though, this shit isn't that serious. I busted a joke on you that maybe only I found funny, but it wasn't disrespectful. Didn't truly insult your actual person, and you took that shit and twisted it into taking my personal life, my failures in particular, and tried to burn me. Now here I am taking this shit personal. You've got a hell of a memory though, I'll give you that.

It is what it is, man. I respect your outlook on woman and respecting them, and leave it at that.

I love you.

Sorry.

I've been arrested a lot and I'm considered the biggest loser here, so no worries.
stalkerforlife is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 09:20 PM   #34
stalkerforlife
Free the banned users.

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez
Stay classy.

Oh and I don't respect women; I respect the law.
stalkerforlife is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 02:20 AM   #35
catzhernandez
Underrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
I love you.

Sorry.

I've been arrested a lot and I'm considered the biggest loser here, so no worries.
I respect it, rock out man.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: