Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: Would any of you actually be down for an actual in person ISH meetup?

Quote Originally Posted by DaHeezy
    Meh, I don't provoke people. Posters are just hypersensitive and get offended too easily by things I say. I just don't back down.

Difference IRL I get paid to smack people down. If there was ever a meetup 75% off the posters on here wouldn't run their mouths like the do online.

I'd be chill though. There's only about half a dozen I think need to keep their ego in check
    I'm not saying you run around talking shit, but it's pretty funny for you to talk about others acting tough behind a keyboard and then say you'd **** them up. lol

So what. Are you a bouncer?

Default Re: Would any of you actually be down for an actual in person ISH meetup?

Meh, I don't provoke people. Posters are just hypersensitive and get offended too easily by things I say. I just don't back down.
    lol... i like to tell myself the same thing

no doubt every obnoxious cu[COLOR="Black"]n[/COLOR]t on here thinks about themself in this way.

NBA sixth man of the year DaHeezy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus
    I'm not saying you run around talking shit, but it's pretty funny for you to talk about others acting tough behind a keyboard and then say you'd **** them up. lol

So what. Are you a bouncer?
    Lol, I'm not challenging people to a fight. Just saying some people need to fall back a bit on here if they are willing to meet people IRL

Yes, I was a bouncer in my 20's. I jump in when friends ring me up if they need security help nowadays. But I don't really do that anymore.

NBA sixth man of the year DaHeezy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners

no doubt every obnoxious cu[COLOR="Black"]n[/COLOR]t on here thinks about themself in this way.

Lol, so you admit you're an obnoxious kunt?

Lol, so you admit you're an obnoxious kunt?
    I have always admitted to being a cu[COLOR="black"]n[/COLOR]t

Very good NBA starter

I'd meet with Stalker, Egoballer, Derozan M8, Coach, Tpols and a few others (I know I forget some) and we wouldn't miss a beat, we'd be out slapping backs, spilling beer on nerds and grabbing latina asses, down there in Florida, it would be great. Serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners

To be fair, you didn't really used to be an obnoxious c*nt. Haha.

I think meeting to ball would be fun. Esp earlier in my life. Dono what else I'd wanna do. Dudes said would they still troll, real life trolling is a different art altogether. Only a chosen few can do both. You can't spam walls of text and saying straight ignorant shit will just get u punched.

In short, the answer is no... Tho anywhere someone took me, we could prol have a blast. And I'd go anywhere cept places I felt my life was in serious danger. You guys would just have to promise to keep what happens between us. Omerta.

-Smak

I remember someone wanting to meet up with Poido and play 1 on 1 cause they were talking shit back and forth about who was better.

I posted that dude would show up at Poido's door and Poido would accuse dude of being an ALT.

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo
    I remember someone wanting to meet up with Poido and play 1 on 1 cause they were talking shit back and forth about who was better.

I posted that dude would show up at Poido's door and Poido would accuse dude of being an ALT.
    He and plowking did meet up, they played 1on1 and filmed it, and we all watched. You really missed all that?

We have enough Florida posters to be able to arrange a meetup, but we live in such distant counties

If any of yall ever find yourselves in the Tampa/Clearwater area, I'd be down just for the hell of it. We could run a few games at the LA fitness.

Some of you need a good hard slap in the face for how hard you act behind a screen. There's a few here I'd like to line up that really deserve it. But I'd still meet up with anyone here and have a drink

@ me.