Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-01-2008, 07:46 PM   #31
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Sacramento to do ''whatever it takes'' to land Arenas

Quote:
Wow. Kevin Martin, Beno Udrich, and a 1st?
Sacramento can't be this stupid... can they? That's a brutal trade for them.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 08:03 PM   #32
Showtime
Hardwood Hero

Showtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisoner
I'll keep calling them the Queens until they win a championship thank you very much.

Sacramento Queens
And you'll keep being an idiot. Fair trade IMO.
Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 08:25 PM   #33
Koop1
Great young streetballer

Koop1 has an OK reputation so far

Interminator
I agree with everything you're saying
Koop1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 08:46 PM   #34
final.wrath
Banned

final.wrath has decent reputationfinal.wrath has decent reputation

****, if I'm Washington I jump at a S&T opportunity if I get back Kevin Martin and Beno Udrih for Arenas. Yeah while you're at it give me Shelden Williams too if you'll do anything to get him. And a 1st rounder, which would be a lottery pick for sure.

Udrih/Martin/Butler/Jamison/Haywood is a better lineup than the one they have now. Arenas' absence last season showcased how Butler and Jamison played better without him dominating the ball like Allen Iverson.
final.wrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 09:23 PM   #35
gencbiba
Very good NBA starter

gencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Was the phrase Sacramento Queens every catchy? I mean, every time I heard it, I looked at the guy and thought he was the corniest person on Earth...

It takes a lot of thinking to make up the phrase Queens... Doesn't even roll off your tongue like Kings.

But whatever... Los Angeles Chokejobs fans always were corny.
gencbiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 11:30 PM   #36
Koop1
Great young streetballer

Koop1 has an OK reputation so far

Kevin Martin better in the lineup than Arenas??
LOLLL
Kevin martin only scored so much because of the fact he was on a garbage team, and had to
he takes ALOT of bad shots, and will do a terrible job alongside butler and Jamison
Koop1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 11:59 PM   #37
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koop1
LOLLL
Kevin martin only scored so much because of the fact he was on a garbage team, and had to
he takes ALOT of bad shots, and will do a terrible job alongside butler and Jamison
You don't know K-Mart at all, he's one of the most efficient scorer in the league because of his ability to get to the line and the guy rarely takes a bad shot...
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 11:59 PM   #38
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koop1
LOLLL
He shot 46% on a team with no post presence or legit playmaker.

If we can do this trade without the pick involved, I'm not against it. Until Martin really develops his dribbling and passing ability, I see him as a very good 2nd or 3rd option on a good team. In a couple of years, he will probably be overpaid if he doesn't take it to the next level (granted, he has stepped it up) but I haven't seen his defense improve much at all over the last 1.5 seasons.

Arenas is atleast a guy who'll get people in the seats at Arco, sell some jerseys, and hopefully be "superstar" enough to get the City to build a new Arena. We'll suck but we'll suck until SAR/K9's contracts are up anyways.

Last edited by bigboi_baller : 07-02-2008 at 12:02 AM.
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: