Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Trying to get into WNBA basketball...

Quote Originally Posted by nash4eva!gosuns
    Taurasi.

And yeah, that woman is a beast.

Not like Parker...but yeah.
    Did you see the thread where all these guys on ISH were talking about how they could dominate a WNBA player?

Classic.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix18
    Did you see the thread where all these guys on ISH were talking about how they could dominate a WNBA player?

Classic.
    Yes. Taurasi would eat them alive.

and not in the good way. This is the girl that kicks your ass 3-21 at a game of 21
    and you tell your friends you let her win but deep inside you know she wiped the floor with your ****ty skills.

The ball dont lie!

Banned

You're never going to enjoy women's basketball when you look at it like that.
    If you're trying to get into women's BASKETBALL you have to look at the players as BASKETBALL PLAYERS...not as chicks. You shouldn't be into the game for their looks.

If I can do it, so could you.
    Gurl Just like the old saying : " we all got different taste".

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe8
    Gurl Just like the old saying : " we all got different taste".

You're sayin you like the girls in the WNBA? with the long shorts and everything? more power to ya.

Baller and Londoner... phxsuns4life's Avatar

and not in the good way. This is the girl that kicks your ass 3-21 at a game of 21
    and you tell your friends you let her win but deep inside you know she wiped the floor with your ****ty skills.

The ball dont lie!
    LMFAO. Too damn true, the ball never lies... Pull up jumper right up in the grill all day.

Banned

You're sayin you like the girls in the WNBA? with the long shorts and everything? more power to ya.

lets say , candace Parker can call a divorce on his sucky ass "BENCH WARMER" husband.

To marry me., lol... Me + Candace = 2 Superstars in L.A.

The ball dont lie!
    Classic

Decent playground baller golddigger31's Avatar

I would prefer to watch the womens beach volleyball...spandex and bikinis

Root Of All Evil

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix18

Classic.
    I have before ... and I'm being dead serious. I dated a girl who played for my D1 program (she was good) and plays overseas currently, had some WNBA players come up and play with the dudes at our gym and we were murking the hell out of them.

I still like WNBA basketball though

And I would do dirty, un-speakable things to the box inbetween Candice Parker and Sue Bird's legs. So there is certainly eye candy in the WNBA.

Not airballing my layups anymore NotAStraitHater's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Samurai Swoosh

1. I have before ... and I'm being dead serious. I dated a girl who played for my D1 program (she was good) and plays overseas currently, had some WNBA players come up and play with the dudes at our gym and we were murking the hell out of them.

I still like WNBA basketball though

2. And I would do dirty, un-speakable things to the box inbetween Candice Parker and Sue Bird's legs. So there is certainly eye candy in the WNBA.
    1. Pics or it didn't happen. I think maybe those were fluke girls cuz any one of those chicks in the WNBA could smoke pretty much anyone on this forum. What was score?

Root Of All Evil

Quote Originally Posted by NotAStraitHater
    1. Pics or it didn't happen.
    Uh ok ...

Quote Originally Posted by NotAStraitHater
    I think maybe those were fluke girls cuz any one of those chicks in the WNBA could smoke pretty much anyone on this forum. What was score?
    Bro, it was pick up from 2005 ... you think I remember the score?

If you don't believe me thats fine.

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

I don't understand why it's so hard for some people to fathom that there may actually be some pretty good ballplayers that post on ISH.

Decent playground baller Sticks's Avatar

Can't happen, if you're posting here you're not working on your game...

Quote Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
    I don't understand why it's so hard for some people to fathom that there may actually be some pretty good ballplayers that post on ISH.
    We all suck. If you got the 8 best players that post on ISH, they would be doing good to beat a really good JV team in a best of 5 series.

WNBA players are good, and yes, some are probably better than a lot of ISH posters, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say there might be some posters who could/would beat a WNBA player 1-on-1.

Decent playground baller Sticks's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    We all suck. If you got the 8 best players that post on ISH, they would be doing good to beat a really good JV team in a best of 5 series.

WNBA players are good, and yes, some are probably better than a lot of ISH posters, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say there might be some posters who could/would beat a WNBA player 1-on-1.
    I think of myself as a pretty decent player. Played on the highest competition level in my region for 3 years and was one of the top 4 players on my team.

In the same region there was a Women's team which was playing at the national level and we occasionaly would practice with them. I can say here without feeling bad about it, 1v1 I got my ass kicked. It was actually 5v5 where we started to dominate them. We were more physical, faster and could jump higher.

And I think if we took the 8 best players from ISH we'd have a pretty good team. The biggest problem would be where we'd have to practice, people from all over the world here.