Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-17-2018, 07:05 PM   #1
oh the horror
NBA Legend
 
oh the horror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Torrance, CA
Posts: 15,810
Default According to Blogger: Men responsible for 100% of all unwanted pregnancies

So a lot of women and some men agree with this womanís point of view.

Apparently men are 100% responsible for all unwanted pregnancies.


Thoughts? Iím getting to the point where Iím beginning to tune women out.

http://po.st/LDzeTl
oh the horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 07:08 PM   #2
DJMcDonald
The Hamptons
 
DJMcDonald's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,580
Default Re: According to Blogger: Men responsible for 100% of all unwanted pregnancies

It's only 100% true if the man raped her.
DJMcDonald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 07:26 PM   #3
Bill Russell
Banned
 
Bill Russell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 3,607
Default Re: According to Blogger: Men responsible for 100% of all unwanted pregnancies

Men are better than women and this is supported yet again because the vast majority of men would use logic and reason rather than emotions, which this is exactly what this bitch is basing her viewpoint on. This is exactly why I would never vote for a female president.

Female bosses are ok and I actually prefer working for women in most cases but not for that position and this is a clear case of why I'm not ok with that.

That being said, don't take one person of any group's viewpoints to be perfectly held across the entire group because shit never works that way.

I would wager that most women aren't going to agree with her. This is just total nonsense.

Twitter, facebook & instagram have totally skewed, falsely I might add, people's perceptions on how the population at large carries itself.

People are stupid.

Last edited by Bill Russell : 09-17-2018 at 07:30 PM.
Bill Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 07:29 PM   #4
Hawker
Repeal FATCA
 
Hawker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 19,000
Default Re: According to Blogger: Men responsible for 100% of all unwanted pregnancies

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh the horror
So a lot of women and some men agree with this womanís point of view.

Apparently men are 100% responsible for all unwanted pregnancies.


Thoughts? Iím getting to the point where Iím beginning to tune women out.

http://po.st/LDzeTl

Incel?

I mean technically speaking you could say they are 100% responsible but I would also think women are 100% responsible.

Each unwanted pregnancy, the man and the woman could've made a choice to use proper protection or abstain.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 07:29 PM   #5
oh the horror
NBA Legend
 
oh the horror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Torrance, CA
Posts: 15,810
Default Re: According to Blogger: Men responsible for 100% of all unwanted pregnancies

What was staggering to me is there were a LOT OF WOMEN AND MEN agreeing with this. People thought it was like some holy grail level knowledge she was dropping.

I thought to myself, am I f*cking crazy here because while she makes some points, MOST of what she said was based on what came off to me as a real victim mentality.
oh the horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 07:33 PM   #6
Bill Russell
Banned
 
Bill Russell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 3,607
Default Re: According to Blogger: Men responsible for 100% of all unwanted pregnancies

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh the horror
What was staggering to me is there were a LOT OF WOMEN AND MEN agreeing with this. People thought it was like some holy grail level knowledge she was dropping.

I thought to myself, am I f*cking crazy here because while she makes some points, MOST of what she said was based on what came off to me as a real victim mentality.

There are a lot of people that will agree with you if you say that the Earth is flat...

But just because a lot of people will agree with it, doesn't mean most will.

In fact, most people are just going to remain silent from the sidelines while people yell at each other or self congratulate each other, which is clearly the case here.

If every single person that disagreed with her started posting she would get shamed and bullied to such a large degree that she would essentially be forced into deleting that entire series of tweets.
Bill Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 07:35 PM   #7
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!
 
NumberSix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: The Internets
Posts: 28,057
Default Re: According to Blogger: Men responsible for 100% of all unwanted pregnancies

What happens when a woman with a p*nis blows a load in a woman with a v*gina?
NumberSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 07:42 PM   #8
Patrick Chewing
Banned
 
Patrick Chewing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: NYC
Posts: 18,641
Default Re: According to Blogger: Men responsible for 100% of all unwanted pregnancies

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh the horror
What was staggering to me is there were a LOT OF WOMEN AND MEN agreeing with this.


What is their political affiliation? That may tell us something.
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 08:50 PM   #9
Hawker
Repeal FATCA
 
Hawker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 19,000
Default Re: According to Blogger: Men responsible for 100% of all unwanted pregnancies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
What is their political affiliation? That may tell us something.

Likely the same as OP.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 08:58 PM   #10
tpols
we already won
 
tpols's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 22,295
Default Re: According to Blogger: Men responsible for 100% of all unwanted pregnancies

Quote:
Originally Posted by NumberSix
What happens when a woman with a p*nis blows a load in a woman with a v*gina?


Numbersix was born.


tpols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 09:02 PM   #11
DJMcDonald
The Hamptons
 
DJMcDonald's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,580
Default Re: According to Blogger: Men responsible for 100% of all unwanted pregnancies

Even if a woman rapes a man to get pregnant, it's the man's fault.
DJMcDonald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 09:08 PM   #12
Pushxx
Pushxx
 
Pushxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Cape Cod, MA
Posts: 5,386
Default Re: According to Blogger: Men responsible for 100% of all unwanted pregnancies

Common sense and basic logic skills are not common in this world.
Pushxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 09:54 PM   #13
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated
 
Kblaze8855's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: I love me some me.
Posts: 18,616
Default Re: According to Blogger: Men responsible for 100% of all unwanted pregnancies

Quote:
Men are better than women

I have to ask...

Why have I read you say that like 4 dozen times? It is a reference to some old argument you had here or what? Im just wondering. Just seems an odd thing to hear word for word this many times.
Kblaze8855 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 10:01 PM   #14
qrich
King Heno
 
qrich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Tucson/520!
Posts: 23,106
Default Re: According to Blogger: Men responsible for 100% of all unwanted pregnancies

Leftism is a disease.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 10:25 PM   #15
Bill Russell
Banned
 
Bill Russell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 3,607
Default Re: According to Blogger: Men responsible for 100% of all unwanted pregnancies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
I have to ask...

Why have I read you say that like 4 dozen times? It is a reference to some old argument you had here or what? Im just wondering. Just seems an odd thing to hear word for word this many times.

Quite literally, I know it's going to trigger you.
Bill Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:


Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:32 PM.






NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:

NBA Basketball

NBA Rumors

Basketball Blog

NBA Videos

Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
YouTube
















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy