Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Toronto Raptors Forum

Toronto Raptors Forum Toronto Raptors message board - Toronto Raptors forum

Old 07-01-2008, 02:44 PM   #1
HalphbreedBaller
I rule the local playground

Default 23- Demar DeRozan The Raptors should do anything in there power to get this guy!!!

http://www.nbadraft.net/admincp/prof...arderozan.html

Watch this U Tube video its dope!!
HalphbreedBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 02:59 PM   #2
BrownBaller
Learning to shoot layups

Default Re: 23- Demar DeRozan The Raptors should do anything in there power to get this guy!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalphbreedBaller

this cat will be like one of the top 5 picks, there is no way we can even get him unless we give up something big...wild dreams you have
BrownBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 03:56 PM   #3
bonez26
Local High School Star

Default Re: 23- Demar DeRozan The Raptors should do anything in there power to get this guy!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownBaller
this cat will be like one of the top 5 picks, there is no way we can even get him unless we give up something big...wild dreams you have

Our team is way too good right now to get this kid he will be 1-3 pick for sure
bonez26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 04:08 PM   #4
Maniak
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Default Re: 23- Demar DeRozan The Raptors should do anything in there power to get this guy!!!

He is going to be a high pick i think, people have been talking about him alot on the forums and around other places.

itd be nice if we got him, but doubtful
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 07:16 PM   #5
HalphbreedBaller

Default Re: 23- Demar DeRozan The Raptors should do anything in there power to get this guy!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
He is going to be a high pick i think, people have been talking about him alot on the forums and around other places.

itd be nice if we got him, but doubtful

I would trade bosh for this dude he playes like Carter used to....I know he's young and he hasn't played an NBA game but I know talent when I see it!!
Old 07-01-2008, 09:55 PM   #6
b4ball
Local High School Star

Quote:
I would trade bosh for this dude he playes like Carter used to....I know he's young and he hasn't played an NBA game but I know talent when I see it!!

I'd trade Bosh for a guy who you have never seen, and never played a game in the NBA???

And you know talent when you've seen it!!!!

What are you, completely stupid!! Somebody need's to call you out on your complete lack of basketball sense. Go back to what ever rock you crawled out of.

Last edited by b4ball : 07-01-2008 at 11:19 PM.
b4ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 10:59 PM   #7
keantona
I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

I'd love it if we could somehow get a top draft pick next year (obviously without giving up Bosh), but I'd be more interested in taking Ricky Rubio.
keantona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 12:13 AM   #8
BrownBaller
Learning to shoot layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by keantona
but I'd be more interested in taking Ricky Rubio.

Brandon Jennings (is he ever gets his SAT score right) is a better pg prospect. Rubio i think is a little over hyped.
Old 07-02-2008, 10:32 AM   #9
Chamberlain
Riggin' for Wiggins!

What's the deal with Brandon Jennings? I hear he might go to Europe for a year before he enters the draft, even if he does get a good SAT score.
Chamberlain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 11:33 AM   #10
HalphbreedBaller

Quote:
Originally Posted by b4ball
I'd trade Bosh for a guy who you have never seen, and never played a game in the NBA???

And you know talent when you've seen it!!!!

What are you, completely stupid!! Somebody need's to call you out on your complete lack of basketball sense. Go back to what ever rock you crawled out of.

Some players are worth blowing up your lineup for...Well how long would you keep the raptors lineup the same if they had another year of just scraping into the playoffs....

We are way over the cap right now... and we aren't going to win much of anything without a good to great shooting guard or small forward.

The way I see it is unless JO can produce 20 & 10 again then the raptors may be the same as last year... a .500 team.
Old 07-02-2008, 09:25 PM   #11
BrownBaller
Learning to shoot layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamberlain
What's the deal with Brandon Jennings? I hear he might go to Europe for a year before he enters the draft, even if he does get a good SAT score.

I heard that too, but I just think he's being a drama queen. I remember OJ Mayo was talkin the same thing, but he ended up goin to USC. PLUS Jennings would be stupid if he gave up a chance to play at Arizona under Olson, they pump NAB pg's out a machine over there.
Old 07-03-2008, 07:49 AM   #12
huppcap
Local High School Star

How many guys are there like this in high school who can dominate and how many of those guys became stars in the NBA or even make the NBA?

Funny thing is he is compared to Carter. In the section descibing his weaknesses one of the points is lack of desire. How ironic.
huppcap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 11:06 AM   #13
T-Low
College superstar

He looks very raw. But a year or two at USC will help him out there. He could make it big in the NBA, but I would wait till after his first or second season in college to make the leap with trading the likes of Bosh for. Still a bit iffy.
T-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 10:09 AM   #14
Valliant13
College star

Quote:

A lot of kids who physically develop early look like monsters in highschool. Lets see how he plays against NCAA competition, let alone NBA, before we trade a top 3 PF for him. He's powerfull, and a great dunker, but his shooting is only ok at this point, and his effort on D is very inconsistant (AAU styles).
Valliant13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 02:35 PM   #15
bjtrdff
Darrick Martin's Coach

Quote:
Some players are worth blowing up your lineup for...Well how long would you keep the raptors lineup the same if they had another year of just scraping into the playoffs....

We are way over the cap right now... and we aren't going to win much of anything without a good to great shooting guard or small forward.

The way I see it is unless JO can produce 20 & 10 again then the raptors may be the same as last year... a .500 team.

You're ridiculous. Trade Bosh for a kid who hasn't done **** all because he might be as good.

We need a separate lounge for this kind of crap.
bjtrdff is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: