Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    NBA rookie of the year

Default I'm going to take a shower now, when I get back I'll post some pics of my cheap ex..

which I found on my mail today and had forgotten about, when I was looking for an old mail from my cousin.

That is all. The pics are 3-4 years old but she's cheap and she's probably been with 30-40 guys and we slept after knowing each other for 3 days.

That is all.

Default Re: I'm going to take a shower now, when I get back I'll post some pics of my cheap ex..

NBA Superstar

Default Re: I'm going to take a shower now, when I get back I'll post some pics of my cheap ex..

you're such a lying attention whore so regularly here its some of the saddest shit when you couple that with the constant lies, bet renigs, fronting like you get poohsee w/ made up stories, etc. etc. i swear you can't stfu for a couple weeks without making a attention whore thread. if it ain't calling gobbs, niko, me, etc. out out of the blue, its some false bet you placed where you seem to want people to acknowledge you. one things for sure you can't be doing much at Texas A&M considering how starved for human interaction you regularly are here.

pls kill yourself like depressed loser swedes do and stop PM'ing me with your corny foreign slang that gives me shivers.

NBA sixth man of the year miller-time's Avatar

NBA rookie of the year

Here you go, guys, and this is especially dedicated to the virgin 40 year old korean, Godzuki. The account is even dedicated to your mom's vag, Godzuki. Semi-boob for you, bro, for the first time. Life must be tough for you, fighting with people on the net as a grown man for 6 years and with multiple accounts banned you're still here, you're such a great human being and I hope your dad's auto bodyshop is doing good. Oh, and you're korean, you guys have the smallest ***** in the world and the highest suicide rate as well, HIGH FIVE!

Last edited by millwad; 12-19-2012 at 09:03 PM.

Quickly ishers, check if this is a fraud ala Dfish

NBA sixth man of the year miller-time's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by millwad
    Here you go, guys, and this is especially dedicated to the virgin 40 year old korean, Godzuki. The account is even dedicated to your mom's vag, Godzuki. Semi-boob for you, bro, for the first time. Life must be tough for you, fighting with people on the net as a grown man for 6 years and with multiple accounts banned you're still here, you're such a great human being and I hope your dad's auto bodyshop is doing good. Oh, and you're korean, you guys have the smallest ***** in the world and the highest suicide rate as well, HIGH FIVE!
    Wtf was that?

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by kaiteng
    There are a bunch of quality ISH detectives around. There will get jobs done.
    Yeah, them detectives!
    Go ahead, detectives.

When they're done and it has been "cleared" you can all enjoy cheap swedish tits belonging to a cheap swedish female with the nickname, "Horan". Especially Godzuki may enjoy them pics due the fact that he's a 40 year old virgin with a small one since he's korean and who works for his dad while living at home.
    Last edited by millwad; 12-19-2012 at 09:23 PM.

Adbloock<3

Yeah, them detectives!
    Go ahead, detectives.

When they're done and it has been "cleared" you can all enjoy cheap swedish tits belonging to a cheap swedish female with the nickname, "Horan".
    What makes her a whore Millwad?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LamarOdom
    What makes her a whore Millwad?
    Could it be the pics taken?

Anyways, if thats your ex....damn...nice body.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree

Cheap is a better word, she slept around alot and I bet she sent plenty of naked pics of herself to guys she's hooking up with considering how soon she sent them to me.

Adbloock<3

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree

Taking pics of your body and sending them to your boyfriend is not what a whore do.

Cheap is a better word, she slept around alot and I bet she sent plenty of naked pics of herself to guys she's hooking up with considering how soon she sent them to me.
    So what? maybe she isn't an insecure girl and likes her body I wouldn't mind if my girlfriend sent me pics, and if we broke up I definitely wouldn't put them up on the Internet, but her face isn't showing so that's okay I guess.

And you slept after three days does that make you a cheap whore too?

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by LamarOdom

So what? maybe she isn't an insecure girl and likes her body I wouldn't mind if my girlfriend sent me pics, and if we broke up I definitely wouldn't put them up on the Internet, but her face isn't showing so that's okay I guess.

And you slept after three days does that make you a cheap whore too?
    She wasn't insecure and she liked herself too much for her own good and I broke up with her because she was trash, worst personality ever. I was going to post pics of her face as well but that's too mean.

Yeah, it makes me a cheap whore too.

High School Varsity 6th Man The Real JW's Avatar

My strong powers of deduction tell me her first name is Josefine. Her full name is possibly Josefine Ekman Nilsson.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by The Real JW
    My strong powers of deduction tell me her first name is Josefine. Her full name is possibly Josefine Ekman Nilsson.
    Yes, her name is Josefine but she was no Ekman Nilsson..
    I guess you got the Josefine because I didn't bother to change the name of the files but Ekman Nilsson, haha, please explain.