Thread: Negged!

   

Angry Negged!

i have a feeling i just missed the joke, but...

it... it is like an arrow through my heart. T_T

in other news, anybody have a feel for the big site changes saint jeffery has in store for us? as in... when the avvies get turned back on?

so i've been bored out my skull today. waiting for connor and jack slack to publish their thoughts on saturday. half-hearted exercise session. thinking about old GF's. having a decent meditation. getting rebuked by my landlord for leaving a package in their office for two months (like i need more unknown crap in my apt). having a decent reflection exercise on my childhood. having a nice long convo with an old friend. putting off a big cleanup for the radiator checks starting tomorrow.

bah. so...... anybody here have an interesting day?

Default Re: Negged!

I've received derogatory comments like those before. There are a couple closet racist posters on ish.

Found out this older chick likes me. She's 4 years older so it kind of makes me feel weird since I'm very immature and a partial alcoholic. She loves Seinfeld though, which is pretty awesome.
    Last edited by highwhey; 10-21-2013 at 08:17 PM.

exercise profits littl MadeFromDust's Avatar

Don't worry. I'll pos you bro

   

first of all, bros-- i'm half peruvian / half cauc. my only link to "beaners" is via being latino. if i'm annoyed even a little, it's because saturday was a great sports day for mexico, and it makes me glow a bit being merely half-latino because of what our mexican bros did.

clear?

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    Found out this older chick likes me. She's 4 years older so it kind of makes me feel weird since I'm very immature and a partial alcoholic. She loves Seinfeld though, which is pretty awesome.
    my advice, catch up on the series. no need to push it as an agenda when you're together, but if you want a funny / interesting show to bond over slowly, that's the one.

i would say enjoy her for now. she will reveal her deepest intentions over time, which is what we all do of course. anyway, you will be meeting her several times across the months and years as you stick with her or your next GF's.

Quote Originally Posted by magnax1
    Does someone not love seinfeld?
    And who cares about 4 years. Especially if you're just going to bang her. Honestly I like girls to be younger than me, but its not a big deal if you think it through. Unless you're like 16. Than thats a bit weird.
    I've met individuals who don't like seinfeld, didn't care much to establish any type of relationship with them.

I prefer younger girls than me as well. I'm 21 and this chick wants to date. The fact that she's older just scares me bc I know she's not the type I can fool around. I get the feeling that my life would be hell if I messed up with her. Of course, after a couple beers I want to make out with her, but that's bc im not rationalizing.

Quote Originally Posted by gigantes
    first of all, bros-- i'm half peruvian / half cauc. my only link to "beaners" is via being latino. if i'm annoyed even a little, it's because saturday was a great sports day for mexico, and it makes me glow a bit being merely half-latino because of what our mexican bros did.

clear?

my advice, catch up on the series. no need to push it as an agenda when you're together, but if you want a funny / interesting show to bond over slowly, that's the one.

i would say enjoy her for now. she will reveal her deepest intentions over time, which is what we all do of course. anyway, you will be meeting her several times across the months and years as you stick with her or your next GF's.
    Good advice

Quote Originally Posted by magnax1
    Thats actually pretty understandable. I would kind of feel the same way. Its probably not all that different except for the fact that she might be on a more even playing field intellectually if you're not a typical 18-22 year old.
    The funny thing is I met her this friday when I invited some 19 year old to dinner/movie. Through out the night I observed a huge difference in my conversations with this chick vs the younger one, it was laughable. Older chick added more substance to convo while still allowing for humor.

ive gotten a few negs saying stuff about being irish, but im pretty sure it doesnt come from a racist place, i guess if we had a history of racial abuse i might look at it differently.

Lots of racist stuff is said on here... I remember I got Stocktonfan banned and he was a big racist.

   

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    Lots of racist stuff is said on here... I remember I got Stocktonfan banned and he was a big racist.
    i don

NBA rookie of the year

lol your a popular guy, I get lots of interesting negs too

lol I kind of what to know what happens next
    Last edited by MavsSuperFan; 10-22-2013 at 01:27 AM.

Gentleman Desperado East_Stone_Ya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
    lol your a popular guy, I get lots of interesting negs too

lol I kind of what to know what happens next

who comes up with shit like that?

   

...your father's left metacarpal, fifth digit?

and after that, something about ducking through an obstacle course while holding a duct-taped duck. your main opponent in the race? a real douchebag named doug.

Home of the 16

What does 'beaner' mean? O.o Sorry, I'm just that slow

& hey, delete that screenshot @gigantes. Don't let everyone see my love letter.

Quote Originally Posted by $LakerGold
    What does 'beaner' mean? O.o Sorry, I'm just that slow

& hey, delete that screenshot @gigantes. Don't let everyone see my love letter.
    Racial slur towards Mexican people. I think it means lazy or something.