Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Phoenix Suns Forum

Phoenix Suns Forum Phoenix Suns forum - Phoenix Suns message board

Old 08-02-2006, 02:43 AM   #1
The Italian
Defense? Whats that?

The Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected poster
Default What Suns game are you looking forward to most?

I am looking forward to Pheonix vs. Toronto because it is two of my favourite teams going at it. Also both like to play an up tempo style that is fun to watch.

Also I am looking forward to Pheonix vs. Lakers. The games are usually fun to watch and there is a rivalry brewing with the teams respective fans here on ISH.

Lastly Pheonix vs. New Jersey. Same reason as Pheonix vs. Toronto.

What games are you looking forward to?
The Italian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 03:03 AM   #2
AIR SETH
Local High School Star

AIR SETH has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Italian
I am looking forward to Pheonix vs. Toronto because it is two of my favourite teams going at it. Also both like to play an up tempo style that is fun to watch.

Also I am looking forward to Pheonix vs. Lakers. The games are usually fun to watch and there is a rivalry brewing with the teams respective fans here on ISH.

Lastly Pheonix vs. New Jersey. Same reason as Pheonix vs. Toronto.

What games are you looking forward to?

Any and every Phoenix Suns game because they are all awesome and amazing to watch!
AIR SETH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 03:08 AM   #3
The Italian
Defense? Whats that?

The Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIR SETH
Any and every Phoenix Suns game because they are all awesome and amazing to watch!

That is true.
The Italian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 05:53 AM   #4
sixty
Good High School Starter

sixty has an OK reputation so far

vs. Lakers

and

vs. Sonics (remember last year )
sixty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 06:05 AM   #5
DirtBag
Hero's Herald

DirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I agree with the statement made about all games, however the laker games will be on the top of my list due to the rivalry brewing. I want to hear the laker fans ***** and boo about it.
DirtBag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 02:32 PM   #6
bhallic24
High school junior varsity star

bhallic24 has an OK reputation so far
Red face

i wanna see them play the knicks. Actually I just can't wait to see any team play the knicks and watch the knicks and stepharbury & Co. get slaughtered. Actually, I think the Phx Mercury WNBA team vs. the Knciks would make a better game. Plus i'd get to laugh whenever a knick gets school by a girl.
bhallic24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 03:45 PM   #7
STATfan32
I hit open 5-footers

STATfan32 has decent reputation

yeah i have to admit i want to see the lakers get smacked around, so basically every game against LA, especially that first nite on halloween!
otherwise i wanna see us against the clippers as well just cause T2 is a filthy lying sack of............and went for the money like he said he WOULDNT do....i just want the suns to show him hes an idiot and owes them big cuz he'll never get to play or perform like that again...
STATfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 04:32 PM   #8
Rab
Jared Dudley's #1 Fan

Rab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this board

I agree with whoever said the Sonics. They always put on a great show when they play each other.

*Edit, credit goes to sixty for the Sonics remark.*

Other than that, I really just look forward to watching them play. Doesn't matter who. The Lakers aren't really worth my time to get riled up about. The Suns have just been made targets by Laker fans because they lost out to the Suns in the playoffs.

If you look at the supposed "rivalry" between Suns and Lakers fans, it's mostly started by an irrational Laker fan who needs to let us know how Raja is a cheap, crappy player, and that Odom >>> Marion. Neither of which is true.
Rab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 02:03 AM   #9
Zombles
Local High School Star

Zombles has decent reputation

The Mavericks, after taking turns knocking each other out of the playoffs the last two seasons they are the only real rival we have.

Hope we meet for a rubber match this postseason.
Zombles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 02:24 AM   #10
A Roc 23
Back Better Then Ever

A Roc 23 has decent reputationA Roc 23 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombles
The Mavericks, after taking turns knocking each other out of the playoffs the last two seasons they are the only real rival we have.

Hope we meet for a rubber match this postseason.

I agree. I love the Suns vs. Mavs games. I hope those 2 teams meet again in the WCF because I have no doubt in my mind that the Suns will come out on top this time with Amare, Banks and Kurt Thomas.

**Knocks on wood**.
A Roc 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 02:27 AM   #11
AKADS
National High School Star

AKADS is considered somewhat coolAKADS is considered somewhat cool

Cavs

LeBron VS the Suns is always fun
AKADS is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: