Page 1 of 20 123411 ... LastLast
    Local High School Star Pain of Thought's Avatar

Default I'm not a rep whore, never have been, but check this out...

I got to thinking. I was looking at that small little green square all by his lonesome in the bottom left corner. Frail, puny, weak, depressed as fu[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]k. Look at him, little limp dick muthafu[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]ka. Like that quiet kid on the block that never gets picked to play baseball in streets just before dinner time. All the other kids wonder if he's slightly retarded with a speech impediment. Probably on welfare, gets free lunch at school. Rockin' the same shirt Friday he just wore Monday. Shoes Nike, but they got holes in 'em. Hand-me-down from big brother.

The day of the class field trip little green guy had to shoot hoops in the gym 'cause mom and pops couldn't pay the $25 to send him to the museum with all the other kids. Where's the love? Someone give this little guy some rep. It's amazing what a little rep can do for someone's self-esteem. Show him the world cares. All it takes is a little click here, click there. Can't we all spare a little rep for the poor fella? In the middle of summer, let Christmas come early this year for this chipped toof kid. I know there's a beautiful smile hidden beneath that frown of his. Let it shine, let it shine!

Let's show this little guy we care, before the dark-side gets a hold of him and he evolves into a pissed-at-the-world poster on a rampage vengeance hungry mercenary that assassinates posters left and right at the drop of a dime for no apparent rhyme or reason. Let's uplift his soul, so he doesn't flip-the-switch and soul crush the innocent and mind-rape your everyday citizens of InsideHoops. If we can prevent e-nihilation today, to protect tomorrow, then by God let's do it. Rep me. Now.

Default Re: I'm not a rep whore, never have been, but check this out...

Already repped. Nicely done.

Keep 'em comin' almost at tres barz

[COLOR="white"](don't hate, I can rep whore at least once in my lifetime here at ISH) [/COLOR]

ISH's #1 rapper yungtyrekeevans's Avatar

i cant rep yet, but i will when i can.

You need friends.

Quote Originally Posted by yungtyrekeevans
    i cant rep yet, but i will when i can.
    You do that. You rep me today, and I'll protect thee tomorrow from the goons of thou OTC.

Will you go to war if duty calls? Will thee sacrifice thy InsideHoops life if you were called upon? To what extent would you go to protect the LOJ?

:|

Banned

the POT needz another green BLOCK...

Quote Originally Posted by shafir
    You need friends.
    You need pu[COLOR="Black"]s[/COLOR]sy. I have ho's on standby. You have Nextel chirp?

Read my user title, tomfoolery juggernaut. Stop being so damn serious in 95% of your posts. Laugh, smile. Take a happy sh[COLOR="Black"]i[/COLOR]t, flush thy toilet and live a little. Live life, love life. Don't pretend you're on some "mature" tip so you post only serious bulls[COLOR="Black"]h[/COLOR]it and try to talk grown-up stuff. GTFO and learn to chill a bit. I'm quite sure your sex life is just as stale. Poor Mrs.

Probably gettin' hers on the side. You're a seasoned poster dude. Don't know much about you, but if you want to hop on the spinning merry-go-round go for it! Don't call for mommy though when I kick you dead-square in your chest knocking you back to the playground sand you jumped from.

This is my playground. I mind-rape the kids here. Turn around, go to the YMCA instead.
    Last edited by Pain of Thought; 08-06-2009 at 10:38 PM.

ISH's #1 rapper yungtyrekeevans's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pain of Thought
    You do that. You rep me today, and I'll protect thee tomorrow from the goons of thou OTC.

Will you go to war if duty calls? Will thee sacrifice thy InsideHoops life if you were called upon? To what extent would you go to protect the LOJ?
    yungtyreke and POT.

Quote Originally Posted by One Love
    :|
    You're a "new" and "legit new" poster. You wouldn't understand. Don't make that face again in there, OK?

We cool?

Banned

You need pu[COLOR="Black"]s[/COLOR]sy. I have ho's on standby. You have Nextel chirp?

Read my user title, tomfoolery juggernaut. Stop being so damn serious in 95% of your posts. Laugh, smile. Take a happy sh[COLOR="Black"]i[/COLOR]t, flush thy toilet and live a little. Life life, love life. Don't pretend you're on some "mature" tip so you post only serious bulls[COLOR="Black"]h[/COLOR]it and try to talk grown-up stuff. GTFO and learn to chill a bit. I'm quite sure your sex life is just as stale. Poor Mrs.

Probably gettin' hers on the side. You're a seasoned poster dude. Don't know much about you, but if you'd like to enter to hop on the merry-go-round go for it! Don't call for mommy though when I kick you dead-square in your chest knocking you back to the playground sand when you try.

This is my playground. I mind-rape the kids here. Turn around, go to the YMCA instead.

I would rep you a third time.. yet im unable to..

UD
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Rep me if you think this thread sucks.

You're a "new" and "legit new" poster. You wouldn't understand. Don't make that face again in there, OK?

We cool?

Banned

[QUOTE=UD