Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Kobe Bryant chokes in the NBA Finals again

Kobe played very badly this game, but there are still many games left, he has a chance for redemption, dont judge until the series is over

Odom was stepping up, I dont know why we didnt just keep going to him in the 4th

Quote Originally Posted by Millennium X
    Kinda like blazer fans get mad when you bring up oden and the blazers sucking? haha you wish you had kobe instead of your overrated ass team
    Overrated team? They finished 4th in the west and have a 2 time all star. I don't want a r*pist on the Blazers, we're past that. No one wants Kobe, the guy has never won a thing with out a big man on his team. Shaq carried him, and now Gasol is the all star that helped LA get to the finals.

Kobe can't even get passed the Suns with out Gasol.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Default Re: Honestly, Kobe isn't playing at a top-30 alltime level right now in these Finals

Quote Originally Posted by branslowski
    PleezeBeleive is currently typing this on LeBron's laptop while he's sucking LeBron's dick, he's a good mult-tasker. I hope that bed in LeBron's fishing boat is comfy for ya bro..
    Really no need to go after LeBron. It isn't his fault that PB's mission in life is to annoy Lakers/Kobe fans.

Thunder it DOWN, Dion! PleezeBelieve's Avatar

Default Re: Honestly, Kobe isn't playing at a top-30 alltime level right now in these Finals

Quote Originally Posted by GUUS
    he played badly this game, but has chance for redemption, don't judge until the series is over
    I'm not talking about this whole game. I'm talking about the entire series.

Please adjust your perspective.

Not airballing my layups anymore Avaj's Avatar

A lost is lost. Let just see who wins the ring at the end

Decent playground baller Millennium X's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RoseCity07
    Overrated team? They finished 4th in the west and have a 2 time all star. I don't want a r*pist on the Blazers, we're past that. No one wants Kobe, the guy has never won a thing with out a big man on his team. Shaq carried him, and now Gasol is the all star that helped LA get to the finals.

Kobe can't even get passed the Suns with out Gasol.
    yea your team sucks. you wish you had kobe isntead of roy because maybe then you wouldn't get pounded in the first round.

how many wins has he led you to in the playoffs? second round virgin lmfao

kobe is the best player in the west hands down. keep rooting for you overrated team and hyping up your players that will never even make the finals

Serious playground baller fiad06's Avatar

The Lakers wouldn't have been in the game in the beginning if it wasn't for Kobe. Kobe is only human, he is not going to be flawless all game, every game. Give the best player on the planet a break.

National High School Star lakers_forever's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    Really no need to go after LeBron. It isn't his fault that PB's mission in life is to annoy Lakers/Kobe fans.
    Yep. It's not Lebron's fault this guy is an idiot. I just don't get stupid fans who feel that you must hate a superstar if you like another.

Default Post-game discussion of Lakers-Magic NBA Finals Game 3

Magic win NBA Finals Game 3, beat Lakers 108-104. D.Howard 21p14r. R.Alston 20p. R.Lewis 20p. H.Turkoglu 18p6r7a. M.Pietrus 18p. Kobe 31p.

Discuss your post-game thoughts here

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
    I'm not talking about this whole game. I'm talking about the entire series.

Please adjust your perspective.
    Yep Kobe is playing good, but not an all time great finals performance. You are right.

However the series isnt over and Kobe might yet step up big, its better to judge and say things like this after the series is over rather than mid way though.

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59

Not the most diplomatic approach, but Blitz does have a point. Imagine if Courtney Lee had made that lay-up in Game 2, Kobe was guarding him after throwing the ball away several times in the fourth and having his s*it packed by Hedo in the final seconds of a tied game. Now this epic performance, just Kobe in the finals. Call me a hater, but you can't deny what we saw tonight was a man imploding when it mattered most. 'Best closer in the game' my a**
    Imagine if he had and the Lakers won game 3. You can't expect to change one past event and then expect everything else to unfold the exact same way. It's entirely possible the Magic don't play with the same energy in game 3 if it's tied 1-1 coming in.

No argument about Kobe choking away the game. He was Orlando's player of the game today.

Da Mavs

Lmao Bruce you are the biggest hypocrite ever.

But, again who's up in the series? LA. The only reason LA was close in the game towards the end was cause Kobe had the burst in the 1st Quarter.

Just 1 Rational Fan lbj23clutch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RocketGreatness
    Yep he choked tonight. But at least he's not fishing like your other hero LeBron James.
    this

end/

Thunder it DOWN, Dion! PleezeBelieve's Avatar

And really, is there any reason Kobe shouldn't be playing at an alltime great level?

People TELL me he's an alltime great.

He has the better team.

Is in his prime.

Has WAAAAAY more Finals experience than everyone on the court combined.

So why can't he impress on an alltime level than? Come on, I just saw LeBron put up 38/9/8 on 52% against this team. How hard can it be if you're supposed to be as great as people claim Kobe to be.

Quote Originally Posted by branslowski
    PleezeBeleive is currently typing this on LeBron's laptop while he's sucking LeBron's dick, he's a good mult-tasker. I hope that bed in LeBron's fishing boat is comfy for ya bro..