Thread: Fred Hoiberg

Local High School Star Upgrayedd's Avatar

Default Fred Hoiberg

From what I've heard I like Fred Hoiberg. I was listening to the radio last week and they were describing Hoiberg as a Steve Kerr type coach who would come in and really connect with the players. I would love to have Steve Kerr. But oh well. If Hoiberg can come in and do what Kerr did to Golden State this season, that would be awesome. Especially because Rose and Butler if Rose can stay healthy would be as good as Curry and Thompson in Golden State.

Smile, you're on ISH Crystallas's Avatar

Default Re: Fred Hoiberg

No, we should totally hold out for Steve Kerr.

Default Re: Fred Hoiberg

Quote Originally Posted by Upgrayedd
    From what I've heard I like Fred Hoiberg. I was listening to the radio last week and they were describing Hoiberg as a Steve Kerr type coach who would come in and really connect with the players. I would love to have Steve Kerr. But oh well. If Hoiberg can come in and do what Kerr did to Golden State this season, that would be awesome. Especially because Rose and Butler if Rose can stay healthy would be as good as Curry and Thompson in Golden State.
    Where would Phil be without Tex Winter and his triangle offense?
    My point is that Kerr relies heavily on his great assistant coaches.
    Ron Adams (take a guess on why Bulls went from top 2 defense to 10th best last season).
    Alvin Gentry who adapted a variety of offensive schemes etc. .